123 HP LaserJet Pro M15w Setup
The 123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer setup is simple. The printer comes in a package, tear it using a penknife. Uncrate the 123.hp.com/ljprom15w printer and the packing materials that surround it. Also, take the accessories such as the power cable, extension cord and other components from the package. Establish a power connection, and install toner cartridges to complete the printer setup process.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w unboxing setup
- Once you unbox the printer, establish a power connection.
- To do this, use the power cable that is inside the 123.hp.com/ljprom15w printer package.
- Link one end of the cable at the rear of the printer.
- Connect the other end to the wall outlet and turn on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer.
- Refer to the setup flyer to locate the access door of the device.
- Open the access door and wait for the drum unit to get to the replacement position.
- Unlock the drum assembly, take it out, and place the new toner inside the slot.
- Now close the carriage door, load paper into the input tray, and you are done.
Related Search – follow Below Links
HP Laserjet Pro M15w
Driver & Manual
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Printer Driver
You can link your Laserjet Pro m15w printer and computer by installing the printer driver on your computer. This driver is a software which lets you perform various operations on your computer. You can get the installer file from the CD given in the printer package or download it from this website. Select an appropriate button to begin the printer driver installation.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Manual
Get the manual of the Laserjet Pro M15w printer from this site if it is not present in the printer package. This is an essential document that contains certain vital information about the 123.hp.com/ljprom15w printer and lets you perform different functions. This document also contains information about the warranty, setup instructions and various other operations such as printing, scanning, and copying. Click the Manual download button on this site to get a soft copy downloaded on this site.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Printer Driver Download for Windows
- You can get the printer driver setup file from this site.
- Click the Driver for Windows button below.
- The download process commences, wait until the download completes, and click on the file name in the Downloads bar.
- You can also look for the file in the Downloads folder.
- Select the file with the .exe extension to commence the installation.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Printer Driver Download for Mac
- Get the updated printer driver from this site to commence the printer setup. Click the Driver for Mac button, and the download process commences.
- Select the Downloads bar to view the status of the download.
- Once the file has finished downloading, select it from the Downloads bar. Else, go to the Downloads location on your computer and select the file which has the .dmg extension.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Printer Driver Installation
- Performing the printer driver installation lets you add your 123.hp.com/ljprom15w printer to your computer and start performing printer operations.
- If your system has a CD-ROM, insert the disc into it and select the setup file in the Autorun window.
- Else, download the file from this site and start the installation.
- Once the installation process starts, the first window will prompt you to agree with the instructions.
- Perform the steps as stated by the installer and complete the driver installation.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless setup
- Gather the network credentials of the router.
- These include the network name, password or WPA security key.
- Check if your printer is wireless capable and your router supports WPS.
- Perform the router connection process properly.
- Select the Wireless button for three seconds.
- The Ready and Wireless lights start to blink.
- Once the printer connects to the network, push the WPS button.
- Check whether the latest printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Perform the instructions on the screen to complete the wireless setup.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w Print setup
- Link your 123.hp.com/setup m15w printer to a nearby wall outlet.
- Open the input tray of the device and pull the extender.
- Also, perform the same for the output tray as well.
- Now, place the paper into the input tray and adjust the width guides properly.
- Install the latest printer driver on your computer and start printing.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Toner
The HP Laserjet pro M15w toner provides water-resistant prints. Get original HP toner from the manufacturer’s website or a local retailer. Check the toner cartridge levels frequently and replace them when required.
HP M15W Toner replacement
Perform toner replacement by going with the steps that are given below.
- Lift the scanner assembly and top cover of the 123 HP Laserjet pro M15w printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the assembly and recycle it.
- Take the new cartridge from the assembly and place it inside the slot.
- Take the new toner from the package, locate the orange clips on it, and remove them.
- Remove the orange cap by moving it upward and discard the clip.
- Hold both handles of the cartridge by gently rocking the toner back and forth to distribute the cartridges.
- Install the toner cartridge into the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer and move the tracks accordingly such that it aligns properly.
- Close the top cover gently and lower the seating assembly.
- Now lower the access door and the replacement process is done.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Printing Issues
Certain common printing issues with the Laserjet Pro M15w can be overcome by referring to the solutions that are given below. Some solutions that are provided on this site include printer not printing, not responding, install the driver without CD, printer offline, and not connecting to the network.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Printer not printing
- The not printing issue is quite common with most printers.
- To overcome this, perform the following.
- Uninstall and re-install the printer driver on your computer.
- Update the printer firmware and check if the printer prints.
- Set your 123.hp.com/ljprom15w printer as default using suitable options.
- Cancel all print jobs and check the printer status.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w printer not responding
- Cancel all the print jobs on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer.
- To do this, go to the Devices and Printers submenu and select your printer.
- Right-click on it and select See what’s printing.
- Now choose Cancel All Documents.
- Check whether the printer is in sleep mode.
- If so, get it to the ready state by pushing any button on it.
Install HP LaserJet Pro M15w Printer without cd
- Use a computer that has a CD ROM to copy the contents on the driver installation CD into a flash drive.
- Now insert the flash drive into the USB port of your computer.
- Run the file with the .dmg format for a Mac computer or .exe for a Windows computer.
- Perform the instructions on the installer and complete the installation process.
- You can also perform the driver setup without using the CD by downloading the updated installer file from this site.
HP LaserJet Pro M15w printer is offline
- Overcome this issue by checking if your router provides an active internet connection.
- If the router doesn’t provide an active internet connection, contact your internet service provider.
- Select your 123.hp.com/ljprom15w printer from the Devices and Printers menu on the Control Panel of your computer.
- Right-click on it and check if there is a tick mark next to Use Printer Offline.
- Also, check whether the printer is in Sleep Mode and bring it back into the Ready state.
LaserJet Pro M15w not connecting network
- Perform the operations below to resolve this issue.
- Reboot your printer and computer.
- Check the connection and network name. Place your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer and system closer to the router. Connect the printer to the router manually by using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Reboot the router and check its band setting.
- Clear any obstructions between your printer and router.
- Inspect the surrounding area for devices that emit high-frequency radio and wireless signals.
This page provides a set of simple steps to perform the first time printer setup process, install toner cartridges, replace them, install the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer driver, and perform a wireless setup. You can also resolve certain common issues such as not printing, printer offline, and printer not responding by referring to the 123.hp.com/ljprom15w printer problems section of this page.