HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Printing Issues
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Printer not printing
- Go through the steps here to fix the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W printer not printing issue.
- Check the power supply between your printer and computer.
- Make sure they are properly connected to each other, and the electrical cable is not defective or worn-out.
- Try restarting your printer.
- Power if off and remove the electrical cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait for around 2 minutes.
- Reattach the electrical cord and switch it on your printer.
- Check if your printer is printing now.
- If the error persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver.
- Make sure that the paper which you are using to print is appropriate and the genuine ink cartridges are installed.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W printer not responding
- When you see the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W printer not responding error, it means there are connection issues.
- The error messages like ‘offline’ or ‘The printer is not responding’ displays on your computer which is connected to your printer.
- Turn on your printer if it is not on. Tap the Power button if it is in sleep mode to wake it up.
- Make sure that your printer has compatible paper loaded in the input tray.
- Ensure that genuine ink cartridges are installed and there are no error lights on the control panel.
- Restart your printer and wait until it is ready. Try to print and check if the printer is working now.
- Reset your printer if the error persists. Tap the Apple option and press System Preferences.
- Click Print & Fax or Print & Scan whatever displays. Right-click anywhere inside the Printers window and press Reset printing system.
- Tap Reset in the confirmation box. Type the administrator name & password and click OK to finish the reset.
- Add your printer to the list after the reset is complete. Try to print now, and if the issue persists, continue to troubleshoot the issue.
Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W printer without cd
- To install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W printer driver without cd, go with the steps given here.
- Exit all the software programs running on your computer.
- Power on your printer by tapping the Power button.
- Download the printer driver file on your computer.
- Go to the Downloads folder and double-tap the downloaded file to start the installation.
- Wait as the file gets extracted and the installation starts automatically.
- Go on with the displayed instructions and complete the installation.
- You can install the printer driver file later. Click Save when you open the downloaded file and pick a location on your hard disk.
- Double-click the driver file from the downloaded location when you want to install.
- Wait for the file to get extracted and begin the installation process. Go with the onscreen prompts to continue with the installation process.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Printer is offline
- Fix the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W printer is offline issue by going through the instructions here.
- Download the tool HP Print and Scan Doctor on your Windows computer to help in resolving the printer offline conditions.
- Run the downloaded file on your computer. Once the app is open, click Start and then choose your printer.
- Tap Yes if you get a prompt screen to turn on your printer updates and make your printer as the default one.
- Try to print. If the issue remains, try manually setting your printer as the default one. Search your Windows for device and tap Printers & scanners on the list of results.
- If it is enabled, disable the checkbox next to Let Windows manage my default printer.
- Tap the name of your printer that matches with the name of your printer in the list of printers and click Manage.
- In case there are many printer names in the list, choose the printer that has an online or idle status.
- Tap Set as Default under the section Manage your device. Try to print now. If the printer is still offline, troubleshoot the issue.
LaserJet Pro MFP M29W not connecting network
- If the LaserJet Pro MFP M29W not connecting network, then carry out these steps to fix this.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor application on your Windows computer and run it.
- In case the app is unable to find your printer in the Choose Your Product section, tap My product is not listed to connect your printer.
- Carry on with the instructions provided if you see the reason for the connection problem and select Retry.
- Move devices closer to each other, and make sure there are no obstructions between the printer and router.
- Reset your printer to resolve this error.
- Tap the Apple menu on your Mac computer and click System Preferences.
- Tap Print & Fax, Print & Scan, and Printers & Scanners whatever displays.
- Right-tap anywhere the Printers dialog box and press Reset printing system.
- Tap Reset on the window that appears. Key in the Administrator name and password and select OK to conclude the reset.