HP Laserjet pro M452dn Printer
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax.
- Scan to email, network folder and cloud.
- Supports USB and Ethernet network.
- Automatic Duplex print options.
- Duty cycle up to 50,000 pages.
- Compatible with HP ePrint and AirPrint.
- Fast speed and good paper handling.
How to Install
The fundamental step is that you need to check the requirements to prepare for the network connection setup and driver installation. Now, switch on the HP Laserjet pro M452DN printer and verify if it is in a working condition. Do not connect the power cable until you are instructed. Opt for the desired network connection. You can also use the USB cable to form a connection between the printer and the system. Select the model of your printer from the list that appears and then customise the printer settings by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step 1 : Remove the packing wrap from the HP Laserjet pro M452DN printer, then fix the paper tray by inserting the pegs into the correct slots and then pull out and unfold the tray extender.
- Step 2 : Examine the back of the box as the contents may vary by country/region. Connect the power cord to the backside of the printer and the electrical socket.
- Step 3 : Now, switch on the HP Laserjet pro M452DN printer and then set the language and country/region. Click Basic Settings, then select the Date in the correct format and then tap OK.
- Step 4 : It is better to ascertain that you type the time in the correct format, HH: MM (01:45), then set AM or PM and then enter OK. Now, go to the next step.
- Step 5 : You need to carefully locate a plain and white paper in the main paper tray and also make sure that the paper-width guide slides to its outermost position.It is better to verify that you insert the stack of paper print-side down along the right side of the paper tray and then you can move on to the next step.
- Step 7 : Also, re-check if the stack of paper aligns with the right and back edges of the tray and fits below the line marking in the tray.Take out the new cartridge that had been shipped with the printer and eliminate the tape from it. Now, insert the cartridges into their corresponding slots.
- Step 9 : Close the front access door, then select Setup on the control panel and then click on the Align Cartridge option.
Driver manual download
Downloading the driver enables you to complete all the tasks easily as they form the source of communication and translation between your PC and its hardware. It is always a good option to download the latest version of the driver for your computer. This permits the printer to perform better as running an old version of a driver with your hardware can cause minor performance problems. In certain situations, it may also crash your system. You can go through the guidelines on downloading the driver and getting your HP Laserjet pro M452DN printer ready to print by just clicking the pop-up menu on our website.
Portrait or Landscape Orientation
The terms portrait and landscape expresses different orientations of the paper that is if it is oriented vertically or horizontally. You can use these modes to describe both printed pages and digital photos.
Paper Tray or Source
This setting lets you choose the paper type you want to insert in the tray. The paper types you select differs based on the paper tray. To pull paper from the main tray, tap the Automatically Select option.
Photo paper type
You need to open the file that you want to print, then click the print option from the application menu and then select Preferences or Properties. Now, just select the appropriate paper for the print job.
Whenever the ink levels on the cartridge are low or when high-quality prints are not required, use the draft mode. With the fast mode, the print job will be completed soon and the amount of ink used will be minimized.
Black and white
Are you wishing to print the photo in vertical as well as horizontal prints?Choose Portrait for vertical printouts and Landscape for horizontal printouts which helps you to print your photos as per your wish.
To acquire a good quality print of a document, use a high dots-per-inch (dpi) resolution but it may take longer to print. You can change the resolution settings to a lower dpi setting to save the ink consumption.
Your HP Laserjet Pro m452dn is compatible with AirPrint. Ensure that your iOS device and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. You need to open the app that you want to print from. Tap the app’s share icon to find the print option. Now, click Select Printer and select an AirPrint enabled printer. Select the number of copies or any other options such as the number of pages and then tap the print option.
The HP ePrint is a secure cloud-based service that allows you to print from anywhere with an active Internet connection. You can simply email the photo or document you want to print directly to your HP Laserjet pro M452DN printer. Before setting up your printer for HP ePrint, ensure that the printer meets the requirements. Now, turn on Web Service, then obtain the printer’s email address. If the page does not print, wait for few minutes.
Ascertain that the router is online and is connected to your modem which in turn should be connected to a Cable or Ethernet port in your wall. Check if there is a constant light on the front of the router and/or modem. Locate Ethernet ports on your system and router and then connect your ethernet cable to your PC and your router. You can easily connect your system to the Internet as long as the router is online.
Printer does not pick up paper or misdeeds
Puzzled as to why the 123.hp.com/ljprom425dn printer misfeeds or is not picking up the paper? You can initially try checking the paper and then reload it. Also, modify the paper settings and then clean the paper feed and pick rollers with a clean lint-free cloth. Reset the printer if these steps did not resolve the issue.
Resolve print quality issues
Make sure that you use genuine HP ink cartridges. If you notice any smears of ink on the back of your printouts, you can use an automated tool to resolve this issue. Check the print settings if they are appropriate for your print job and then to evaluate the results, print a Print Quality Diagnostic report.