HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup
- Print, copy, scan and fax.
- Duty cycle up to 50,000 pages.
- Connect through Ethernet, USB, NFC and wireless network.
- Scan to E-mail, USB and network folder.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows.
- Supports ePrint, AirPrint and Cloud Print.
- Good graphics quality.
How to Install HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw
Installing the HP Laserjet Pro m477fdw printer is usually a simple task. You needn’t have to do much more than connect the printer to your system, switch on the printer and then let your system automatically install the printer for you. The automatic install printer method works most of the time but sometimes times you’ll have to use the manual install method to get the printer up and running. Customize the printer settings by following the on-screen instructions. Here are the fundamental steps you can follow to set up your printer.
HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw First Time Printer Setup
- Step 1 : Unbox the 123.hp.com/setup printer. Discard all the unwanted wrap from the printer and then connect the power cable to the rear side of the printer and electrical socket.
- Step 2 : Make sure that it’s turned on. Now, assemble the preferences. Once you have completed assembling the preferences, load the paper into the input tray.Now, you need to set up the ink cartridges that had been delivered in the box with the printer to achieve the best print quality.
- Step 4 : Place the cartridges into their corresponding slots with the color indications on their tops. Insert the tri-color cartridge in the left and the black in the right slot.
- Step 5 : In order to locate the Printer settings on your Windows PC, you may find the Printer settings in the Control Panel. For Mac, it is in the System Preferences. You can follow the instructions that appear on the screen after looking for the option to Add a printer in the printer’s control panel.
- Step 7 : Now it’s time that you try printing something! For example, you could try printing a test page to check the status of the HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW printer.You may notice that a dialog box will appear. From the list, you need to locate and select the new printer and then click Print.
- Step 9 : The page will now be printed. But if it doesn’t work, do not freak out! For further information and support, reach us at the Toll-free number.
HP LJPro M477fdw Driver Manual Download
Once in a blue moon, you may be unable to print even after installing the printer driver. Wondering why? The problem may be solved by installing an updated printer driver and software compatible with your PC and HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw printer. You can also refer the manual for any solutions. Note that the driver file for Windows computer will be in the .exe format and for your Mac computer, .dmg is the format of the driver file. The step-by-step procedure to download the driver for both Windows and Mac are here. Get to know how to install the driver on your computer by following the instructions below.
HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw Driver For windows
- Ensure that you click the Start button that can be found in the lower-left corner of the desktop. Note that Windows 10 easily maintains your driver updates through the Windows update utility.
- Now, click the Settings button on the left side of the Start menu and then tap Update & security. If you are unable to observe this option, tap Home in the upper-left corner.
- Tap the Windows Update option in the navigation menu on the left side of the window and then tap Check for updates. This enables Windows to check for any updates, including updated drivers.
- Now, select Install updates to download the updates. Sometimes you may be prompted to reboot after the updates are installed. Once the driver update process is complete, Windows has successfully updated your driver software window displays.
- Choose the Close button, then close Device Manager and then reboot your computer, even if you’re not prompted to do so. Select the desired network connection and then choose the appropriate print job.
HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw Driver For Mac
- On the control panel, select the HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW printer model from the list that appears and ensure that the OS version is correct. Now, tap the Apple menu that gives updates of the driver for your Mac OS.
- You can tap the App Store option to open the Updates tab in the App Store. Note that if there are any available updates for your hardware, it will be listed in the Updates tab.
- Now, select the Update All button to download the available updates. If required, select just install any available driver updates option and then ensure that you wait for the updates to download and install.
- You can download the driver by following the on-screen instructions. Note that in certain circumstances, your computer may prompt to restart after the installation process. You can now go to the next step.
- Make sure that you choose the Add printer option, then select the desired network connection. Now, the download process is complete. Based on the print job select the apt printer function.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw Printer function
123 HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw WIRELESS SETUP
To connect your Windows PC to the wireless network, you need to gather the network name and password and then switch on the router, printer and computer. Connect the printer and PC to the same wireless network. Remove any obstructions between the HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW printer and computer and place it close within the range of the router. Now, tap the Wireless icon, then select Settings and then click Wireless Setup Wizard. Double-click the driver file in the browser downloads bar and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection setup and driver installation.
Do you want to connect your Mac PC to the wireless network? Make sure that you collect the network name and password and then switch on the router, printer and computer. Verify that your PC and the HP Laserjet Pro m477fdw printer are connected to the same wireless network. Place the printer close to the system in such a way that it is within the range of the router. Type the printer model, then select the file name in the browser downloads bar and then choose the printer model under the Bonjour list option. Complete the printer setup by following the on-screen prompts.
HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw Mobile Printing
You need to go to Wi-Fi settings, then select the printer model from the list of networks. It is advisable to ascertain that both the printer and the mobile device are connected to the same wireless network. On your Apple devices, you can print easily using the AirPrint feature. Open the document, then click the Options icon and then select Print. If necessary, change the print settings and then choose the Print option to print the document. Printing with Air Print includes features such as automatic media selection, easy discovery and enterprise-class finishing options. You need to follow the on-screen prompts to set up the feature. All you need to do is to go through the on-screen instructions to set up the ePrint feature and then easily print documents attached to email messages sent to the device. The HP Laserjet Pro m477fdw printers come with a custom e-mail address so that documents can be sent directly to the printer from any device that supports e-mail, such as an iPad or a smartphone. Printing becomes an easy task when you can send a print job from any device, anywhere in the world to your printer at home. Using Cloud Print, print documents and photos securely from any mobile or network-connected device to your printer.
Fix HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw Troubleshooting
Solve General Fax Problems
When the printer experiences poor phone line quality, retry sending the fax or check with the phone service provider that the line supports fax. If the fax quality is poor, increase the fax resolution when sending faxes as it does not affect received faxes. If the fax cuts off or prints on two pages, set the default paper size setting.
Resolve Print Quality Issues
Make sure that you use genuine HP ink cartridges. If you notice any smears of ink on the back of your printouts, you can use an automated tool to resolve this HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw printer issue. Check the print settings if they are appropriate for your print job and then to evaluate the results, print a Print Quality Diagnostic report.