HP Laserjet Pro m521dn Scan
Use the HP Scan software on your computer to scan with the laserjet pro m521 printer. Choose a HP Laserjet Pro m521dn scan shortcut and adjust the settings if required. Place the paper on the scanner platen. Make sure its printed side faces up. Else, load the original into the Automatic Document feeder of your computer. While loading it, make sure the printed side of the original faces up.
How to scan from HP Laserjet pro m521dn to folder
- Load the original document to be scanned.
- Tap the Scan button on the control panel of your printer.
- Select Scan to Network Folder.
- Choose the folder to which you need to save the scanned file.
- Choose the folder to which you need to save the document.
- The display panel shows the scan settings, select the scan button and commence scanning.
- Tap the Scan button to perform the scan job.
HP Laserjet Pro m521dn Scan to Email
- The HP laserjet pro m521dn can perform the Scan to email function.
- The document needs to be placed on the scanner glass or document feeder.
- Select the Scan button and tap Scan to email.
- Choose the From address that you need to use.
- Select the To -> Done.
- Choose the Next button and the control panel displays the scan settings.
- Check if the settings are correct and get to the next step.
- Now select HP Laserjet Pro m521dn scan to complete the scan job.