HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Toner
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W toner is very important to start any print job. A toner cartridge contains toner inside which is used to print, copy, etc. Distributing the toner in the toner cartridge is important. To do that, rock the toner cartridge in the front and back direction to distribute the toner evenly. After distributing, align the toner cartridge and close the access door after properly fixing the toner cartridge in its place.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Toner Replacement
- The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W toner replacement is needed when the toner cartridge installed in your printer is low or empty.
- Open the toner cartridge access door.
- Grasp the handle present on the toner cartridge and pull it out to remove it.
- Clear the new toner cartridge from its package and keep the wrapper aside.
- Hold both the sides of the toner cartridge.
- Distribute the toner by lightly rocking it back and forth.
- Curve the tab on the toner cartridge and pull it in a way that there are no packing materials left.
- Pull the cover and remove it from the toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks in your printer and push them in to seat them firmly.
- Close the toner cartridge access door. Put the used toner cartridge in the packet you kept separately. The toner replacement is complete now.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Toner Refill
- Do these steps to do the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W toner refill on your printer.
- Purchase the toner powder that is compatible with your printer and its cartridge.
- Make sure that you prepare the area where you are going to refill the toner cartridge.
- Keep paper towels or newspapers on an even surface and then start refilling so that the spilled toner powder will not ruin the area.
- Wear rubber gloves before starting to refill the toner cartridge. Check the toner holding tank has a hole or not.
- Screw the funnel cap on the bottle of the toner powder.
- Point the end of the funnel cap into the refill hole at a slight angle and then gently press the side of the bottle to empty the powder into the holding tank.
- After filling and making sure that the bottle is empty, reinsert the plastic plug into the hole.
- Shake the cartridge gently from one side to another in a horizontal direction so that the toner powder is evenly distributed.
- If your printer is not working after a toner powder refill, reinstall the new smart chip fuse in it.