HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Setup
The steps to do the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Setup are easy to follow. You have to start from unboxing the printer, distributing the toner by moving the toner cartridge back and forth, loading paper in the input tray, enabling the power supply to the printer, and installing the most recent printer software.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W unboxing setup
Are you looking forward for unboxing your new HP Laserjet Pro M29w printer? Just read and follow the upcoming instructions to set up your printer.
- Go through the steps here to carry out the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W unboxing setup.
- Take out the 123.hp.com/ljpm29w printer from its box. Open the access door of the cartridge and clear the packaging tapes from that area.
- Remove the toner cartridge and then take out the clips from it.
- Hold the sides of the toner cartridge and rock it in the forward and backward direction to distribute the toner.
- Pull the orange label to take out the sealing tape from it.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks in the 123.hp.com/ljpm29w printer and push it until it is properly seated.
- Close the toner cartridge access area. Load the plain papers in the input tray by pulling down the output tray.
- Pull out the input and output tray, and load a stack of plain paper in the input tray with the short end forward and the print side up.
- Push in the stack into the tray until it stops. Slide in the paper width guides that they rest against the edges of the paper. Do not push them very far.
- Attach the electrical plug to the back of your printer and attach the other end of it into an electrical socket. Turn it on. Now, download and install the most recent version of the printer software and go with the prompts.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W printer driver is important to complete the printer setup. You can perform operations on your printer only after downloading the printer driver and software. Make sure you have enough space to get the driver on your computer. Download the driver from our website and then install it by following the instructions.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Wireless setup
- Follow the instructions here to start the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Wireless setup.
- Get the following requirements like the network name, network password, a computer connected to your Wi-Fi, internet access, your wireless-enabled printer, and USB cable. Turn on your 123.hp.com/ljpm29w printer, router, and computer.
- Connect your computer to the wireless network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Set up your printer, load appropriate paper in the input tray, and insert compatible ink cartridges in your printer. Disconnect the USB cable from the printer. Check if your router supports WPS.
- If it doesn’t support WPS, then download and install the printer driver.
- If your router has the WPS button, go with these steps. On your printer’s control panel, press the Wireless button and then hold it for 3 seconds.
- Wait as the Wireless light and the Ready light starts to blink. Press the WPS button on your router. Wait for 2 minutes while your printer makes a wireless connection with the Wi-Fi.
- The wireless light will be active after the connection is made. Now, download and install HP Easy Start on your computer to start the installation. Go with the prompts to complete the software installation.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Print Setup
- Do the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W print setup for your operating system by following the below given steps.
- For your Windows computer, go with these steps. Edit the document before you start printing. Make changes in layout, text font, size, etc.
- Open the app where you created your document, tap File>Print to access the general print settings.
- To view additional print options, tap Printer Properties. Change the settings like orientation, paper tray, paper size, quality, color, etc.
- Select OK and then click Print.
- Go with these instructions to print a document from your Mac computer. Perform changes on your document before you start printing.
- Go to the application where you created your document, click File, and then select Print. Tap Show Details if it is necessary.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/ljpm29w printer from the Printer menu. Choose among the options Color or Default Settings from the Presets option.
- Tap the unnamed print options menu at the middle of the window to view additional print settings. Change the color of your document to which it is to be printed, paper size, paper tray, etc.
- Choose Duplexing if your printer supports it. Click Print..
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W scan setup
- The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W scan setup can be done by going through these steps and doing them in the given sequence.
- Download the full feature driver on your Windows or Mac operating system. Get HP Scan for your Windows system and HP Easy Scan on your Mac computer.
- Go with the setup instructions to connect your printer. Load your document that you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Search HP on your Windows computer and choose your printer. The HP Printer Assistant window opens.
- Click Scan and then Scan a Document or Photo. When the HP Scan window opens, choose the scan shortcut, modify the scan job settings, and tap Scan.
- Type scan on your Mac computer and click HP Easy Scan.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/ljpm29w printer from the Scanner menu and scan job type from the Presets menu. Tap Scan.
- Edit the document by clicking Edit, tap Send, and then Folder.
- Enter the file name in the Presets option and the folder of it in the Where folder. Tap Save.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W copy setup
- 1.The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W copy setup can be carried out by complying with the instructions.
- Place a document or photo on the scanner glass or in the document feeder.
- Tap the Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo button on the control panel of your 123.hp.com/ljpm29w printer.
- Change any needed settings for your copy job.
- Select Settings or the gear icon to check the advanced copy settings.
- Check the options like 2-sided copying, ID Copy, Size or Resize, etc.
- Select the paper size that you are using to make the copies on.
- Tap Automatic to let your printer detect the paper loaded in the tray as an alternate method.
- Choose the tray and paper type from the available list of settings and change as per your preference.
- Touch Start or Back to go back to the main Copy screen depending on your printer model. Select Start Black, Start Color, or OK to initiate the copy job.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Toner
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Toner is very important to start any print job. A toner cartridge contains toner inside which is used to print, copy, etc. Distributing the toner in the toner cartridge is important. To do that,rock the toner cartridge in the front and back direction to distribute the toner evenly. After distributing, align the toner cartridge and close the access door after properly fixing the toner cartridge in its place.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W mobile printing
- 1.There are different applications available to do HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W mobile printing.
- Use the HP Smart app to print, scan, or copy from your Android or iOS smartphones.
- Download the HP Smart app on your phone or tablet.
- Make sure to connect your mobile to your wireless network.
- Open the application and then add your printer.
- If your 123.hp.com/ljpm29w printer is included the list, start using the functions. If your printer is not included in the list, tap Plus to select your printer from the list of printers.
- Set up a new printer if you want and then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Open the HP Smart app on your smartphone. Touch the Print icon to print from your device, social media account, or cloud storage.
- Tap the Document or Photo icon present at the bottom of the screen. If you are using your online account to print, go with the onscreen prompts.
- Find your photograph or document to print. Tap Print or the Printer tile.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Google Cloud Print 2.0
- Glance through the steps here to set up HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Google Cloud Print 2.0 on your Android device.
- Ensure that your Android OS is of 4.4 version or later.
- Turn on your printer, load blank paper in the input tray, and install the ink cartridges.
- Make sure to connect your printer and Android to the same network.
- Install the Cloud Print application from the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Settings option when the installation is complete. Enter printing in the search bar and tap Printing. Touch On next to Cloud Print and disable any other print service plugins if needed.
- Select Cloud Print, press the main menu tile, and then touch Add printer. Wait as the plugin detects any printer on the network.
- Press the printer you want to add and tap OK. Confirm the registration on the control panel of your printer.
- Open a document that you want to print and tap the menu tile. Select Print. Choose your 123.hp.com/ljpm29w printer, change any print settings, and press Print. You can share your document too if you want.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Wi-Fi Direct
- To use the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W Wi-Fi Direct feature on your smartphones, go through the guided steps to do the setup.
- Use the HP Print Service Plugin to use this feature. Power the printer on and ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed.
- Load blank paper in the main input tray. Now, go to your printer to check to obtain the Wi-Fi Direct password.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Direct icon or go to the Wi-Fi Direct menu. Get the latest version of the HP Print Service Plugin from Google Play Store.
- Open the app settings after the app is installed. Choose your smartphone to turn on the plugin.
- The HP Print Service Plugin will turn on automatically on many devices after the installation is complete.
- Open the document that you prefer to print, touch the app menu icon, and press Print.
- Tap the down arrow on the print preview screen to see the printers list, and choose the printer which has DIRECT in its name.
- Go to your printer to verify if the connection is properly made. Tap OK. Wait for the connection to complete which takes around 5-10 seconds.
- The print preview will appear when the connection completes. Change the print job settings on the print preview screen, and touch the Print tile.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W AirPrint
- Set up the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W AirPrint feature using your Apple smartphones. Turn on your Apple mobile and prepare it for AirPrint.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi on your phone, and ensure that there is a checkmark next to the name of your local wireless network.
- Press the Wireless icon on your printer’s control panel, or open the Network Settings or Setup menu to check the connection status.
- If your printer is connected to your network, you can start printing. If it isn’t, follow the steps to connect it.
- Tap the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, press Wireless Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to connect your printer to your network.
- In two hours, press the WPS button on the router and hold it until the connection activity begins.
- Wait for the Wireless light on the printer to stop blinking as this indicates the connection is complete.
- Power on your printer, install the compatible ink cartridges, and load blank paper in the main input tray.
- Open your item to print and tap the Share icon. Touch Print to open the Printer Options. Press Select Printer to choose your printer.
- Modify the print job settings like the number of copies, color, page range, double-sided printing, paper, etc. Touch the Print tile to print your document.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W printing issues
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29W printing issues can be because of problems like incompatible paper, fake ink cartridges, old printer driver and software, connectivity issues, etc. Do these solutions given below to resolve the issue.
In conclusion, it can be said that the information mentioned is applicable for the first time printer setup, establishing a connection on a network using different methods, downloading and installing the 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w printer driver, troubleshooting the issues which happen on your printer, etc. Go through the steps mentioned here to solve them.