- 123.hp.com »
- HP Neverstop Mfp 1202w Setup
NEW! HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W SETUP
Have you recently bought the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer from the store? This page will guide you with a clear-cut way to set this printer up at your workplace. Make sure you follow the exact steps given on this page for a hassle-free setup. Without taking much time, let’s deep dive into the HP Neverstop Mfp 1202w Setup procedure.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W UNBOXING SETUP
If you are new to the first-time printer setup, the steps given below for the hardware and software installation of the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer will help you perform the HP Neverstop Mfp 1202w Setup at ease within a short time.
- Start by taking out the printer from the package.
- Check your printer components.
- Remove the protective tapes from the printer.
- Lift the scanner cover, open the top cover, and pull the orange handle to remove the protective sheet from the imaging unit.
- Close the top cover and the scanner cover.
- Insert the paper input tray and slide apart the paper guides.
- Insert a stack of legal plain paper and adjust it with the paper guides.
- Fix the input tray cover and pull out the output bin extension.
- Connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the power cord and wait until it powers on automatically.
If you get the software installation disc along with the printer in the package, use it to run the driver installation wizard on your computer. It is necessary to install the printer driver to have remote communication from your computer. If you don’t have the software installation disc, get the driver from the official HP site and install it on your computer.
This first-time printer setup gets completed once you finish both the hardware and software setup for your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W DRIVER
A driver is a much-needed software to communicate to a printer from your computer. In fact, the driver acts as a communication bridge between the two devices. HP offers various drivers for its printer models. You can also use apps like HP Smart instead of drivers to communicate with your printer. Learn more by reading this HP Neverstop Mfp 1202w Setup page.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Are you looking forward to downloading a driver for your printer? Get it directly from the official HP site by following the steps given below.
- Before starting, identify the OS version running on your computer.
- Check whether the Internet connection is stable.
- Verify if you have disabled the VPN connection.
- Next, open the default browser and go to the official HP site.
- In the search field, enter the printer model and select it from the search results.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab from the left-side panel.
- Wait for HP to detect your OS version automatically.
- If the detected OS version is incorrect, click the link at the top of the page and select the correct OS version.
- From the list of drivers available for your OS version, select the one you want and click Download.
- After a few minutes, you can see the downloaded setup file in the Downloads section of your browser.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W DRIVER INSTALL
Installing the HP Easy Start software:
- Once you have downloaded the HP Easy Start software from the official HP site, start running the setup file.
- On Windows, you will see the User Account Control dialog box after clicking the setup file. Click Yes to allow the software to make changes to your PC.
- Accept the license agreements and click Continue.
- Connect your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer to your computer.
- On the Printer found screen, check if your printer name is listed.
- Once detected, install the required software by selecting them in the setup wizard.
- If your printer name is not listed, click the My Printer is Not Shown button and carry out the on-screen instructions.
- After completing the HP Neverstop Mfp 1202w driver installation, verify the printer functionality.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W USB SETUP
The USB setup only needs a USB cable and a driver. Once you are ready with these things, continue with the steps given below.
- Ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Disconnect any cable connected to your printer.
- On your computer, run the printer software.
- Agree to the EULA and choose your connection type as USB.
- Now, connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable you got.
- Wait for the driver to detect your printer.
- Once the connection is made, add and register your printer.
- Print a test page to confirm that the USB setup executed for your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer works fine.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W WIRELESS SETUP
Wireless setup using the WPS Push Button configuration:
Since most of the modern wireless routers support WPS, we have discussed how to execute the wireless setup using the WPS Push Button configuration on this page. In fact, this is the easiest method compared to other wireless setup procedures.
- Before starting the HP Neverstop Mfp 1202w wireless setup, check if you have connected your computer to your local wireless network.
- Go to your printer control panel.
- Next, press the Wireless button. Make sure you hold the button for at least three seconds to start the WPS Push Button method.
- Within two minutes, go to your router and press the WPS button.
- Wait for your printer to connect to your wireless network.
- To test the wireless connection, print a wireless test page.
- Next, install the printer software on your computer.
- Make sure to choose the wireless connection as your connection type.
- Get the printer detected by the setup wizard.
- Once the connection is established, print a test page from your computer to verify the wireless setup.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W PRINT SETUP
- For the print setup, you have to load the paper input tray with enough paper.
- Next, connect the printer to your computer. It can be established using a USB or a wireless setup.
- Verify and ensure that you have installed a compatible printer driver.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Press the printing command keys (Ctrl + P) to open the Print dialog box.
- Check if your printer’s name is selected in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Preferences or Properties.
- Specify the required print settings in the window that appears.
- Click OK –> Print.
- Now, your document will be printed by the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W SCAN SETUP
Using the HP Smart app:
- Before starting the scan, ensure that your printer and computer are connected and powered on as well.
- Install the HP Smart app on your computer and add your printer to it.
- Next, keep the original document on the scanner glass.
- In the HP Smart app, click the Scan tile.
- Specify the required scan settings and click Scan.
- Check the scanned document on the scan preview screen.
- If necessary, make the required changes to the HP Neverstop Mfp 1202w scan settings and click Scan.
- Save the scanned document to a folder on your computer.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W COPY SETUP
- To make copies, first, you have to load the paper input tray with some plain sheets.
- Next, keep the original document on the scanner glass.
- With the printer turned on, press the Menu button.
- Specify the required copy settings.
- Specify the number of copies you want by pressing the arrow keys.
- Finally, press the Copy button to make copies of your original document.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W TROUBLESHOOTING
When your printer is out of your control, initiate a troubleshooting process to bring it back to work. There might be several issues causing the printer not to perform as expected. Identifying the actual cause might help you fix the HP Neverstop Mfp 1202w Setup problems without taking much time. If you need us for assistance, feel free to make a call. We have got your back covered.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W WON’T PRINT IN WINDOWS 10
Your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer won’t print any documents from your Windows 10 computer if the driver isn’t configured properly. Sometimes, problems like these might come out of the blue if the print settings are incorrect. Some of the possible fixes for this printing issue in Windows 10 are given below.
Running the printer troubleshooter:
- First, you’ll have to open the Settings window on your Windows 10 computer. To do that, just press the Windows + I shortcut keys.
- Click the Update & Security tab in the Settings window.
- Select the Troubleshoot option in the left-side panel.
- Choose the printer from the available list.
- Click the Run the troubleshooter button.
- Now, the printing issue will be fixed automatically.
Restarting the Print Spooler service:
- First, open Windows Services. For that, type ‘services.msc’ in the Run command box and hit the Enter key.
- Locate and right-click the Print Spooler service from the available list.
- Select the Restart option and check if the service status is running.
- Reboot your Windows 10 computer and check if the problem is resolved.
When no troubleshooting steps resolve the printing issue, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool to automatically fix the problem.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W NOT PRINT
If your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer is not printing any documents, the first thing you should check is the connection. Because, you can’t print when your device can’t communicate with the printer. However, there are some other causes too. Troubleshoot the printing issue with these detailed steps.
- Check if the connection between your HP printer and computer is stable.
- Verify if the installed HP printer software is compatible with your OS.
- Next, check the print settings in the Printer Properties window.
- Ensure that your printer is selected as the print destination.
- Set your printer as default on your computer.
- Make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to identify the actual cause.
- If necessary, reinstall the printer driver.
For assistance in resolving the printing issue, contact our technical experts and then get your printing done without any hassles.
HP NEVERSTOP MFP 1202W OFFLINE
Is your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer status offline on your Windows computer? Probably, there might be a connection breakdown. Keep reading the steps given below to fix the offline issue.
Checking the printer connection:
- First, check if your printer is turned on.
- Next, check if the USB cable is properly connected at both end ports.
- If you have connected the devices (printer and computer) over a wireless network, check if the connection is stable.
- To verify the wireless connection, print a network configuration report.
- If your printer and computer are not connected to the same wireless network, reset the network settings and execute the wireless setup again correctly.
Checking the printer settings on the computer:
- Open Control Panel on your Windows computer.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate and select your printer’s icon from the available list.
- See if there is a green checkmark on your printer’s icon. If not, right-click the printer icon and select the Set as default printer option.
- Next, right-click the printer icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Cancel the pending print jobs, if any.
- Click the Printer tab and ensure that the Use Printer Offline option is deselected.
Now, the printer status should be online. If the problem remains unsolved, restart the Print Spooler service and run the printer troubleshooter. Get more solutions HP Neverstop Mfp 1202w Setup, connect with our tech team..