HP Officejet 100 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 100 mobile printer Clean Print Heads
The printheads are a part of the printer carriage. They need to be cleaned periodically to ensure that the device prints efficiently.
- Download an install HP Solution Center from the manufacturer’s website.
- Make sure your printer and computer are linked together before you perform cleaning.
- Now choose Start -> All Programs -> HP -> HP Solutions Center.
- The software opens in a new window.
- Choose Settings, and select Printer Toolbox.
- Select Clean to commence the cleaning process.
- Once the process is done, a test page prints.
- Inspect this page to check if there are any HP Officejet 100 troubleshooting issues with the printhead.
HP Officejet 100 mobile Printer Paper Feed Problem
This HP Officejet 100 troubleshooting issue occurs due to improperly inserted paper or paper jams. Perform the steps below to resolve the paper feed problem.
- Check whether the media loaded is supported by the printer.
- Do so by checking whether the compatible paper is loaded.
- Refer to the user manual to know about the paper that is compatible with the printer.
- The paper guides need to be adjusted according to the markings in the tray.
- Ascertain not to load curled media as it can cause paper jams.
- Also, remove excess media from the output area.
HP Officejet 100 Printing blank pages
The HP Officejet 100 printing blank page issues can be resolved by performing the steps given below.
- Ascertain that genuine HP ink cartridges are installed on your printer.
- If not, make sure to purchase a genuine cartridge from the HP Store or subscribe to HP’s Instant Ink program.
- Check for low or empty ink cartridges using the HP software on your computer.
- Open the carriage access door, locate the empty cartridge and press it to remove it from the slot.
- However, if the ink level is optimum, you need to remove the black cartridge and check for ink leaks.
- Inspect the contacts and make sure they are not damaged.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Won’t print from iOS with bluetooth
The HP Officejet 100 Mobile printer will not print from iOS with Bluetooth error can be overcome by performing the solutions given below.
- Check if the Bluetooth feature of your printer is functioning properly.
- If not, perform a firmware update on your device and check if the error persists.
- Ascertain that the latest printer driver is installed on your Mac. If not, get the latest printer driver from this site.
- Uninstall the Bluetooth adapter driver on your Mac.
- Now install the latest version of the Bluetooth adapter on your computer and complete the setup.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Won’t print on loaded photo paper
The HP Officejet 100 mobile printer not loading photo paper issue can be overcome by going with the prompts that are given below.
- Turn off the printer, wait for a while, and switch it back on.
- Now load photo paper into the printer and check if it seats properly.
- If this doesn’t resolve the issue, you need to disassemble the photo input tray of the device.
- Look for jammed paper in the rollers and remove them.
- Reset the print environment and check if the issue persists.
- If not, contact our techies to get assistance and resolve this HP Officejet 100 troubleshooting issue.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Bluetooth not Working
This is a very recurring issue with most Officejet 100 mobile printers . Carry forward the steps below to overcome this HP Officejet 100 troubleshooting issue.
- Remove any USB cables linked to your printer.
- Access the Devices and Printers settings in the Control panel of your computer.
- Right click on the icon that is listed on your printer and select Remove Device.
- Enter Services in the search bar and open Component Services.
- Now right click on Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Access the C:/ drive of your computer and go to Windows -> System 32 -> Spool -> Printers.
- Select the files in this folder and delete them,
- Return to the Component Services Window and start the Print Spooler.