HP Officejet 150 Printer Driver Download
Decide the version and type of the operating system for which you have to download the driver. When you click the download link on this site, the full feature driver package for the OfficeJet 150 printer downloads automatically. Extract the .exe file using the Archive Manager or similar software. When the Extraction window opens, you can customize the HP software and applications. Once the extraction is finished, choose the application file for installation (.exe for Windows & .dmg for Mac).
HP Officejet 150 Printer Manual Download
The technical specifications and the features of the HP OfficeJet 150 printer are given in the manual. Next, instructions to set up and install the printer are also provided. With a detailed set of procedures, you can set up the printer over a network or USB hub. In case the printer encounters any errors, make use of the troubleshooting solutions inscribed on the manual. Single-click on the Manual Download link below to get the HP OfficeJet 150 manual.
Download HP Officejet 150 Printer Driver for mac
If you want to install the drivers directly for your Mac operating system, go to the manufacturer site and enter your printer name/model number in the search box. Click Search and once the results appear, select the Software, Drivers, and Firmware tab. On the Downloads screen, click the Change icon. Expand the Operating system tab and click on Mac. Expand the Version tab and choose the Mac OS version for which you want to download the driver. The browser lists the available drivers. Choose one and click the Download icon next to it.
Download HP OJ 150 printer driver for Windows
Choose the Windows operating system version for which you have to download the driver. Once you click the download link on this site, the full feature driver package for the HP OfficeJet 150 printer downloads automatically. Using the Archive Manager or similar software, extract the downloaded .exe file. On the Extraction window, customize the HP software and applications (click the check-box near the software which you require). After the extraction is finished, locate the application file (.exe). This is the original setup file and you can begin the installation process.
Install Driver for HP Officejet 150 printer
- Go to the folder in which the driver is saved. Double-click on the setup file. Take a screenshot of the Driver Installation Agreements and Settings from HP and save the screenshot before going further.
- Look for the check-box titled “I have reviewed and I agree to the installation agreements and settings.” Once located, click on it and single-click on the Next button.
- A notification titled ‘Installing 1 of 1: HP OfficeJet 150 Printer Software’ appears on the screen. After a few minutes, the system prompts you to select any one option between Automatic and Manual.
- Select the Manual Setup option and choose the mode of connection to be established (either USB, Wired, or Wireless). Once set, click on the OK button and then select Next.
- The Activate Device Sharing window appears in which you have to click Yes on the home screen and go with the on-screen prompts.
- A status window stating that the system is configuring the Web Services and neither the device should be turned off nor the control panel should be used until the configuration is completed appears on-screen.
- After the installation gets over, you will find a confirmation message stating Congratulations! You have finished the 123.hp.com/oj150 printer setup.