HP Officejet 200 troubleshooting
Wi-Fi Not working – HP Officejet 200
- Check whether the printer driver on your computer is up to date.
- Ensure that the router’s connection is active.
- If not, contact your internet service provider.
- Make sure to change the printer’s connection status to active.
- Once the connection is active, perform the wireless setup properly.
- Ascertain that the printer’s firmware is up to date.
HP Officejet 200 offline
- If you are connected via a USB cable, check if the cable is damaged.
- Replace it if required.
- Ascertain that the cable is connected properly.
- If not, detach and re-attach the cable.
- Minimize Wi-Fi channel interface using the Wi-Fi settings and look for other disturbances.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to resolve diagnose and resolve other connectivity issues on your printer.
How to reset HP officejet 200
- Clear the existing print queue and remember the settings on the printer.
- This data will get erased once the printer is reset.
- Ascertain the printer is turned on and detach the power cable of the printer.
- Connect the power cord back to the printer after about a minute.
- The 123.hp.com/oj200 printer will turn on automatically.
- If not, tap the power button to complete the setup.