HP OfficeJet 200 Wifi setup
HP Officejet 200 Wifi setup lets you perform printing from your wireless device effectively.
Carry forward the steps below to perform the wireless setup.
how to connect HP OfficeJet 200 printer to wireless
- Connecting the 123.hp.com/setup 200 wirelessly commences with gathering the network name and password of the router.
- Select Wireless on the display panel of the printer.
- Choose Wireless settings and then tap OK.
- Navigate through the menu and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Tap OK and press the Down arrow.
- Choose the network name and enter the password when prompted.
- If your wireless network is not in the list, choose Enter New Name.
- Key-in the router’s name, enter the WPS pin and select OK.
- The 123.hp.com/oj200 printer connects to the network.
- Tap OK, and a wireless test page gets printed.
HP officejet 200 wifi direct setup
Wi-Fi direct setup lets you print flawlessly. Carry forward the steps given below to perform the wireless direct setup.
- Switch on the Wireless direct feature from the printer’s control panel.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi radio is turned on and connect to HP.
- Connect to a wireless network and turn on Wireless direct with security.
- Provide the WPA2 password when required and connect to another device.
- Install the printer software for your computer, select Wireless for connectivity and then get the latest version of HP printer plug-in.
- Link the computer to HP Wireless direct, select a file and then choose Print.
HP officejet 200 usb connection
Establish a USB connection on the Hp Officejeet 200 printer by performing the steps given below.
- Ascertain that the printer is turned on.
- Don’t connect the printer to the computer unless prompted by the installer.
- Run the HP software on your computer.
- Now choose the connection as Wired in the connection screen.
- Select Next and a prompt to connect the USB cable will appear.
- Attach the square end of the cable to the printer.
- Connect the end with a trident to your printer’s USB port.
- Open HP Printer Assistant, view the ink levels and adjust the printing options.