HP Officejet 2620 scan to computer
- Go to Devices and printers on the Control panel of your computer.
- Check if your 123.hp.com/oj2620 printer is included in the list of devices.
- This ensures that the connection between your printer and computer is proper.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant and select Scanner Actions.
- Choose Manage Scan to Computer and select Enable.
- Enabling this feature lets you print properly.
How to Scan on HP Officejet 2620
- Start scanning with the Officejet 2620 printer using HP Smart.
- The scanner lid needs to be lifted to gain access to the scanner platen.
- Place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass such that the printed side faces down.
- Use the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) tray to load paper.
- While loading paper using the ADF, make sure that the printed side faces up.
- Now open HP Smart on your system and click Scan.
- Select Scanner and make changes to the basic settings by selecting the Settings icon.
- Choose the Preview icon and make adjustments if required.
- Click the file type you desire.
- Select the Save icon to save the file to your computer.
How to Print Double sided on HP Officejet 2620
- Print on both sides of the page by performing the steps below.
- Open the 123.hp.com/oj2620 printer software on your computer.
- Select Print and click File -> Print -> Show Details.
- Look for the two sided option and select the checkbox next to it.
- If the two sided option displays, you need to select Layout in the un-named print options menu.
- Now choose the Two-sided menu and click Print.