HP Officejet 2620 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 2620 Offline
- This issue can be overcome by going through the steps below.
- Make sure your 123.hp.com/oj2620 printer is turned on.
- Perform the steps on the control panel of your computer.
- Select Devices and Printers and choose your printer.
- Right click on it and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
- Now start printing.
- If this doesn’t help, check if the printer is in sleep mode.
- If so, press any button to activate it.
- Also, check whether the Wi-Fi feature of the printer is active.
HP Officejet 2620 Scanning and Copying Issue
- Open the scanner lid of the Officejet 2620 printer and check if there are any scratches on the scanner glass. If so, replace the glass.
- Check if there are any jammed paper inside the Automatic Document Feeder. Do so by opening the ADF assembly and removing the paper that is stuck in the loader.
- Check for ink smears on the copied or scanned page and clear them.
- Select the Setup button on the display panel and choose Tools -> OK.
- Open the cartridge and clean the area that surrounds it.
- Now place the cartridge into the printer properly.
HP Officejet 2620 Printing Blank Pages
- Open the door in front of the printer.
- Take the cartridge out of the slot.
- Inspect the ink cartridge and clean the contacts properly.
- Place the cartridges into the printer and close the door.
- Now print a page and check if the error persists.
- If so, contact our technical experts for assistance.
HP Officejet 2620 Not Connecting
- Check the connection between your printer and router.
- Wiggle the cables that are linked to the printer to ensure a proper connection. This resolves most connection HP Officejet 2620 troubleshooting issues with your printer.
- Check if the router’s lights are lit up.
- Make sure the internet connection of your router is proper.
- Else, contact your internet service provider (ISP).
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your computer.
- This lets you check the connection status of your printer.