HP Officejet 2620 wireless setup
- Before the connection is established, ascertain that the router works properly.
- The HP Printer software needs to get open on your computer.
- Choose Tool -> Device Setup & Software.
- Now select Convert a USB Connected Printer to Wireless.
- Your printer and computer need to share the same network.
- Go to Setup on the printer’s display panel and tap Wireless Settings.
- Choose HP Officejet 2620 wireless setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Go with the prompts that are displayed on the panel to conclude the setup.
How to connect HP Officejet 2620 to WiFi
- Get the network name and password of your router.
- The connection given to the router needs to be stable as this facilitates a proper wireless connection.
- Select the Setup icon on the officejet 2620 printer. Choose HP Officejet 2620 wireless setup Wizard, tap the name of your network from the list and select OK.
- However, if the list doesn’t contain the network name, tap Enter New Network Name.
- The credentials need to be entered, now perform the instructions on the screen. Enter the WEP or WPA key and select Done.
- A Wireless summary screen displays, select OK to get back to the home screen. The process of performing the wireless setup on the hp officejet 2620 printer is complete.
HP Officejet 2620 USB Connection
Establish a USB connection on the Officejet 2620 printer while running the 123.hp.com/setup 2620 process on the computer. Select the USB option, establish the connection and begin the setup process.
How to Connect HP Officejet 2620 with USB Cable
- Obtain the USB cable that is in the printer box.
- Run the HP Easy Start setup program on your computer.
- Select the connection type as USB in the installer window.
- The window will prompt you to connect the USB cable.
- Link the end with the trident symbol on the computer.
- The square end of the cable needs to be linked to the rear of the printer.
- Now the printer gets added to the computer.
- Select a suitable option and start printing.