HP OfficeJet 3830 troubleshooting
This issue will arise if the scanner glass is damaged or the scanner laser malfunctions.
Carry forward the steps given below to resolve the issue.
HP Officejet 3830 Will not copy or scan
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor from the manufacturer’s site.
- Install the tool and run it.
- Run the diagnostics setup to resolve the scanner issue.
- To resolve the fax issue, run the fax test report on your printer.
- Tap Setup on the printer’s display and select Setup -> Tools -> Test Fax.
- Check the status of the phone line connection properly.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Will not print color
This issue occurs if the cartridges run out of ink or due to a carriage malfunction. Perform the solutions below to resolve the issue.
- Check the connection status of the printer and ensure that it is online and ready.
- Tap the ink drop icon on the display panel of the printer and select Estimated Ink Levels.
- View the ink level of the cartridge and replace the one which is low.
- View the cartridge area after opening the access door of the printer.
- Check if they are placed properly, if not, remove and re-seat the cartridges.