HP OfficeJet 3830 wireless setup
The wireless setup lets you connect a smartphone to the printer and print.
Perform the HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup by going with the steps given below.
how to connect HP OfficeJet 3830 printer to wireless
- Gather the network credentials such as the router name and password before commencing the HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup.
- Ascertain that your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 and computer are switched on and ready.
- Connect both the devices to the exact wireless network.
- On the control panel of the printer, go to Wireless settings, and select the Network name.
- If not, select Enter Network Name.
- Key in the WPS Pin when prompted to complete establishing the connection.
- Print a Wireless test report from your printer to ensure a successful connection.
HP officejet 3830 eprint setup
The HP Officejet 3830 ePrint setup lets you print documents by emailing them to your printer. Refer to the steps given below to perform the ePrint setup.
- Ascertain that Web Services have been setup for your computer.
- Select HP ePrint on the home screen and then look for the ePrint email address from the Web Services Summary menu.
- Create a new mail address on your computer and attach the document to the mail.
- Enter the printer’s ePrint address in the To field and commence the printer setup process.
- Send the email to the printer’s email address.
- The printer prints the attached document.
hp officejet 3830 apple airprint setup
The 123.hp.com/oj3830 apple Airprint setup lets you print a document from an Apple device. Carry forward the steps below to perform the setup.
- Apple’s AirPrint lets you connect multiple devices to your pritner and print efficiently.
- The printer needs to be linked to the same wireless network that your iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer is connected to.
- Refer to the printer manual to load paper that is compatible with the printer and commence the setup process.
- Make sure to get the latest AirPrint application for your printer.
- Open the application on your device and select an image to be printed.
- Choose Share and select the printer’s model name from the list to connect to the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer.