HP OfficeJet 3833 wireless setup
During the installation of the printer driver, choose the HP Officejet 3833 Wireless Setup as the connection mode to bring the printer online.
how to connect HP OfficeJet 3833 wireless
- Power up your wireless router or modem (the one you are using).
- Ensure that the router is connected to a network source.
- Test the internet connection speed and signal strength.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s access panel.
- Select the name of your router on the printer screen.
- Type the password on the keypad if the printer prompts.
- Wait for a while and the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer connects to the network.
- Print an information page to review the connection status.
HP OfficeJet 3833 eprint setup
HP ePrint is a mobile-printing application that allows you to print On The Go, provided you have a strong and active internet connection.
- Obtain the HP OfficeJet 3833 printer’s email address.
- Link the printer to a wireless network source.
- Launch an email application on your laptop.
- Click the Compose icon to open a new mail.
- Type the printer’s email id in the To field.
- Fill the email’s subject line with a subject.
- Link a document or photo to the composed email.
- Click Send and the doc transfers to the printer via email. The printer prints the received document.
HP OfficeJet 3833 Apple Airprint setup
AirPrint is a mobile printing application in Apple devices that operate on iOS version 4.2 and later. It uses the Wireless connection mechanism.
- Load a stack of plain paper into the printer’s paper tray.
- Open the doc or image that you want to print.
- Tap the Share or Menu icon and then the Print option.
- If there is no Share icon available, open the doc in another application.
- Touch the Select Printer option and pick your printer model.
- Sort the pages accordingly and the number of copies to be printed.
- Select the Print icon on top-right corner of the screen.
- The document prints from your OfficeJet 3833 printer.