HP OfficeJet 3835 Printer Driver Download
The HP OfficeJet 3835 printer is compatible with both basic and full feature drivers. Download & install the basic driver for the printer utilizing the setup disk accompanied by the printer. Click on the download link on this site to download and install the full feature HP OfficeJet 3835 Printer driver package on the computer.
HP OfficeJet 3835 Manual Download
The HP OfficeJet 3835 printer manual helps you in setting up the printer. It contains info on the printer’s specs, quick steps to unpack the printer, instructions to install the printer drivers, and the troubleshooting solutions for various printer issues. Click the Manual Download button to download the manual.
Download HP OfficeJet 3835 Printer Driver for Mac
Supported Operating System versions – macOS 10.14; 10.13; 10.12, macOS X 10.11; macOS X 10.10; macOS X 10.9; macOS X 10.8; macOS X 10.7; and macOS X 10.6. Clicking on the Mac Driver Download link below allows you to download the HP OfficeJet 3835 full feature driver package on the computer. In case of operating systems other than the installed one, go to the manufacturer’s site.
Download HP OfficeJet 3835 Printer Driver for Windows
Supported Operating System versions – Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP operating systems. You can choose between 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Download the HP OfficeJet 3835 full feature driver package for free by clicking on the Window Driver Download link given below. You can also the setup disk to copy the printer drivers and install them later (Check the latest version while installing).
Install Driver for HP OfficeJet 3835
- Access the Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation of the printer driver.
- Refer to the Installation Agreements and Settings before proceeding further. Select the check-box titled I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings. Single-click the Next button at the bottom of the window.
- A notification pops up ‘Installing 1 of 1: HP OfficeJet 3835 printer Basic Device Software.’
- Select the Manual Setup option; you can select the mode of connection to be established, either USB, Wired, or Wireless. Click the Next button after deciding the connection.
- You can one choose between Wireless and USB. You can also go for the Connect Later option.
- Click the network that you want to connect (with proper bandwidth) and select Next.
- Hold until the Activate Device Sharing window pops up. Click Yes on and continue further.
- Another status window displays stating that the system is configuring the Web Services and neither the device should be turned off, nor the control panel should be used until the configuration completes.
- Touch the OK icon on the printer’s front panel and then select Continue to carry out the Setup process. You will see a confirmation message stating Congratulations! You have finished the printer setup. Click Finish.