HP Officejet 3835 Wireless Setup
Set up the HP OfficeJet 3835 printer on a wireless network hub through the Wireless feature embedded within the printer. Click on the Read More link down to get information about the mechanism of Bluetooth connection involved in connecting the printer and the computer and how to connect HP Officejet 3835 to a wireless network. Make sure you get the latest version of the HP Officejet 3835 printer driver installed on the computer before starting the HP Officejet 3835 wireless setup process.
How to Connect HP Officejet 3835 Wireless
Navigate to the HP Officejet 3835 wireless setup Wizard menu through the printer’s access panel to develop a wireless connection between the printer and the network.
Access the Wireless Setup Wizard through the printer control panel to establish a wireless connection between your printer and network.
- On the home screen of the printer’s front panel, touch the Wireless icon.
- Next, tap the Setup icon & select Restore Network Defaults. (It may also be titled as Restore Network Settings).
- Tap the Yes icon to confirm what you have selected.
- Once the default network settings get restored, tap the back arrow.
- Touch the Wireless Settings menu and then the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer starts to search for the available networks.
- Select the wireless network with which you want to link the printer.
- If your wireless network does not appear in the list of networks, tap the Enter New Network Name option.
- Type the name of your HP OfficeJet 3835 wireles network using the printer’s keypad.
- Make sure you enter the exact network name (including any uppercase and lowercase letters and symbols).
- Enter the WEP or WPA key (network PIN) and then tap Done.
- The blue-colored Wireless light on the control panel turns on & blinks steadily after the printer turns online.
- If the printer fails to link to the wireless network, print a Wireless Network Test Report for further assistance.