HP Officejet 4630 Driver Installation
123 HP OJ4630 – Windows
You can download and install the HP Officejet 4630 Driver by following the guidelines given below.
- Go to our website, then type the printer model and then follow the on-screen instructions to download the driver.
- Now, start the setup and opt for the desired connection type.
- If you notice that the setup is successful, then the remaining steps need not be followed.
- But if the download fails or if the printer model is not listed on our website, proceed with the prompts given below to install the HP Officejet 4630 Driver.
- Select the printer model and ensure that the operating system version is correct.
- Now, ensure to tap Download next to the full feature, under the Driver-Product Installation Software.
- Ensure to click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows, if you notice that a message Installing Your 123.hp.com/oj4630 Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution displays, instead of a download button.
- Now, make sure to choose the desired network connection to complete the setup and then based on the requirement try to print, scan or fax.
- Now, tap Download only to save and run the driver file from the computer.
- You can also make use of the installation CD to install the printer driver on your computer.
- For any clarification and support, please visit our website or get in touch with our experts on the Toll-free.
123 HP OJ4630 – Mac
You can HP Officejet 4630 Download and install the printer’s driver by following the prompts given below.
- Go to our website and enter the printer model, then follow the on-screen instructions to download the driver.
- Now, start the 123 HP Setup and opt for the desired connection type.
- You need not follow the remaining steps if the setup is successful.
- But if the download fails or if the printer is not listed on our website, proceed with the prompts given below to install the HP Officejet 4630 Driver.
- Check the OS compatibility for your printer model from our website.
- Now, select the Download option next to the full feature driver, under the Driver-Product Installation Software.
- Follow the screen prompts to use HP Download and Install Assistant.
- Ascertain that the HP Scan is selected on the Install screen if the printer is enabled with a scan functionality.
- On tapping Add Printer, you will notice that the Add window opens.
- Now, type the name of the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer, click the Use or Print Using menu and then choose the name of the printer in the pop-up menu.
- Click Add and based on the printer functionality try to print, scan or fax.
- For any clarification and support, please visit our website or you can contact our technical experts on the Toll-free.