123.hp.com/oj4630 Printer Support
- A good and affordable multi-functional printer.
- Scan and copy with an ADF.
- Excellent range of mobile printing features.
- Save ink with HP Instant Ink program.
- Provides good quality output.
- Suitable for both home and home-office use.
- Easily print from smartphone or tablet.
123 HP Officejet 4630 Printer Functions
How to Install HP Officejet 4630 Printer
HP Officejet 4630 Unboxing Setup Simple Steps
- Step 1: The first step is to prepare for the HP Officejet 4630 Printer setup. Make sure to verify the requirements for the network connection setup and driver installation.
- Step 2: Ensure that the printer is turned on and in a ready state. Temporarily disconnect the USB cable, if you have connected a USB cable to the printer.
- Step 3: During the driver installation step, it is advisable to not connect the cable until prompted. You can now install the driver and set up the connection.
- Step 4: Choose your desired network connection, if you are prompted to choose a connection type. From the list that appears on the control panel, select your printer model.
- Step 5: You can download a full feature driver, depending on your printer and operating system version. For both Mac and Windows, the driver format varies.
- Step 6: The downloaded driver file will be saved in your computer’s Downloads folder. Double-click the respective setup file as specified in the next step to proceed installation.
- Step 7: For Windows, the driver format will be in the .exe format. On the other hand, for Mac, it is available in the .dmg format.
- Step 8: Follow the on-screen instructions and then customize the 123 hp oj4630 printer settings. Based on your requirements, you can try to print, scan, or fax.
HP OJ4630 Driver & Manual Download
Generally, the driver forms the communication and translation between your system and its hardware. Thus, it is essential to download a driver suitable for your OS. Running an old version of a driver with your hardware can cause minor performance problems. Thus, to ensure that the printer performs better, update the driver at regular intervals. Go through the instructions on your manual to download the driver.Readmore…
HP OJ4630 Ink Cartridges Replacement
Ensure to check the ink level of the cartridge, if you notice any error message or if you are unable to continue printing. Replace the empty cartridges with new genuine HP 4630 ink cartridges. Remove and open the new cartridge only when you are ready to install it. Follow the instructions given below to replace the ink cartridge.
- The primary step is to switch on the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer and take out the old ink cartridge from its slot by opening the ink cartridge access door.
- Carefully dispose of the used cartridges and make sure to not refill it. Discard all the unwanted wrap from the new cartridge and ensure that it does not have any leakage.
- Now, carefully insert the new cartridge into the slot and push it down until it clicks into place. Close the cartridge access door, once the cartridge is properly inserted.
- In case you view an error message stating that the ink cartridge is installed incorrectly, raise the scanner unit and ensure that the cartridge is properly inserted.
- Now, tap the OK button after installing the cartridge. You can print a test page to verify the status of the printer. To install other ink cartridges, repeat the above steps.
123.hp.com/setup 4630 Mobile Printing
HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting
Clear Paperjam Error
You can continue printing once you clear the paper jam error. Ascertain that the jammed papers are removed thoroughly and then load the paper into the paper cartridge or tray.
If your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer prints a poor quality document, ensure that the issue is resolved immediately as it makes the document look unprofessional and sloppy.
HP Officejet 4630 Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink
There may be many reasons for the issue to occur. You can troubleshoot the issue by following the instructions on our website. Readmore…