HP OfficeJet 4650 Printhead
The Officejet 4650 printhead is a vital component of the printer.
It needs to be maintained properly as a damaged printhead can cause various printing issues.
Make sure to inspect the printhead on a regular basis. This helps you overcome most printhead issues.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Printhead Cleaning
- Ascertain that the printer is already switched on.
- The cartridge access door must be opened, and the cartridges need to be cleaned and placed on a piece of paper such that the ink opening points up.
- On the print cartridge, lift the latch handle until it stops.
- Remove the printhead carefully.
- Clean it using a damp cloth soaked in distilled water.
- Wipe the plastic ramps on the sides of the nozzle, Edge between the contacts as well as nozzles.
- Clean the electrical contacts carefully and don’t forget to wipe the area with a dry cloth.
How to solve HP OfficeJet 4650 Printhead Problem
This issue occurs due to wear and tear. Resolve the HP Officejet 4650 printhead problem by going with the steps that are given below.
- Access the ink cartridge storage area after opening the access door.
- Take the cartridge out of its slot and clean the vents and contacts as well.
- Use a clean lint free cloth to clean the printhead.
- Clean the cartridge contacts carefully.
- Now update the printer firmware using your computer.
- Choose Printer when Let’s identify your product to get started page displays.
- Select OK after the update completes and remove the USB driver that is installed.