HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup is essential as it lets you connect to any wireless capable device and print from it.
how to connect HP OfficeJet 4650 to wireless
Commence the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 after gathering the network name and password of the router.
- Make sure your printer is switched on and tap the Wireless icon.
- Select the Settings icon and tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Link your printer to the wireless router after keying-in the required credentials.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and visit the driver download page.
- Type your model number, select Begin and then choose Download.
- Perform the on-screen prompts to install the full feature printer driver to commence the wireless setup.
- Open the software and perform the prompts accordingly.
- Under the connection type select Wireless and then enter the WPS pin when prompted.
- Link to the network after keying-in the password.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Mobile Printing
The HP Officejet 4650 printer supports mobile printing. This lets you print from Android, Windows and Apple tablets & Smartphones. Mobile printing lets you connect two or more phones to your printer and start printing.
HP OfficeJet 4650 airprint setup
Before you commence with the AirPrint setup, make sure your ios device and printer are linked to the same Wi-Fi network. AirPrint lets you print from your iPad, iPhone, or any Apple device effortlessly.
How to print from iphone to HP OfficeJet 4650
Make sure the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 wireless feature is turned on.
- Make certain that the printer is turned on and linked to a local wireless network.
- Download and install the AirPrint application on your computer before you begin.
- Open the document, photo, email, or webpage on your computer and then tap the Share icon.
- Choose Select Printer on the Printer Options menu.
- Select the Print or Print icon and the list of networks display.
- Change the printer settings if required and then select Print.
HP OfficeJet 4650 eprint setup
Completing the HP Officejet 4650 ePrint setup lets you print using a secure cloud-based service. You can print from any location provided you have access to an active email connection.
- Obtain the email address of the printer by connecting to the website.
- Switch on Web services and make sure ink or toner cartridges are installed properly.
- Tap the HP ePrint button on your computer.
- Select Print or Print Info.
- Choose a document or photo that is saved on your computer using the suitable options.
- In the To:field, key-in the email address of the printer and type a subject.
- Attach a document or photo and then select Send.
- The Officejet 4650 printer prints the document or image.
HP OfficeJet 4650 cloudprint setup
Cloudprint lets you print from anywhere as long as you have a smartphone or any wireless-enabled device connected to the internet. Perform the steps below to begin the cloud print setup.
- Register your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer with HP cloud using HP Connected.
- Obtain the printer’s email address and then print a test page to verify the connection.
- Visit Google Cloud Print and Sign in.
- In the Email box, enter your HP ePrint email address.
- Choose Connect my printer and perform the on-screen instructions to complete connecting your cloud ready HP Printer with Cloud Print.
- You can print with a variety of Google web and mobile applications which let you print securely.