HP Officejet 4652 Troubleshooting
123 HP OJ4652 Paper jam
Step 1:Eliminate the jammed paper
- With the help of flash light,examine the jammed paper that is reachable y hand from the input tray,output tray,HP 4652 ink cartridge access area.
- If there is any jammed paper in the interior area,try to eradicate it and look for the jammed paper in another area of the HP Officejet 4652 printer.
- Eradicate the jammed paper from the Automatic Document Feeder. Even after removing, the HP Officejet 4652 Troubleshooting error persists ,move to the next step.
Step 2: Examine the carriage movement
- Switch on the printer,elevate the HP 4652 ink cartridge access door until it fixes into place.Halt for the carriage to be inactive.
- Detach the power cable from the printer’s hindside and utilize a flash light to examine whether any objects block the carriage movement.
- In case there are any obstructions,remove it and seal the ink cartridge access door.Now,connect the power cord back to the printer and turn it on.
Step 3:Wipe the page smears
- Make an attempt to clean the page smears with an automated tool which can help you to sort out the paper jam issue.
- Using a clean and dampen cloth,manually wipe the paper feed rollers.the paper feed rollers might be accumulated with dust or other debris.
- In certain cases,paper jam issue can be false too.In such cases,try to reconfigure the printer which can also clear the paper jam issue.
123 HP OJ4652 Network Scanner Connection Issue
Step 1:Reboot all the devices
- Initially,examine whether the issue is printer related issue or scanning related issue.In case the issue is scanned related,move to next step.
- Rebooting the printer and system helps you to retain the lost scan connection and also view the scan connection status.
- Ensure that the network is in proper working condition and the printer is ready for scanning. In case the HP Officejet 4652 Troubleshooting issue persists,move to the next step.
Step 2:Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and rectify the printer related issues automatically.
- You can install the latest driver and software for the printer which can resolve the scan connection issues
- Before installing,uninstall the current HP OJ4652 printer driver which is been used and then install the latest printer driver.
Step 3:Examine Windows Image Acquisition Settings
- In case WIA settings are not enabled,scan jobs cannot be done.So enable WIA settings to perform the scan job.
- Transiently disable the firewall to examine whether the firewall is the reason for the network issue.If not,enable it.
- Try to use other scan app compatible with the printer model and operating system to perform the scan jobs.
HP Officejet 4652 Printer Offline
Step 1:Examine the connectivity
- Make use of HP Print and Scan Doctor to solve the issue by following the on-screen instructions.
- Modify the default driver to installed driver and then examine whether the printer displays”printer offline”message.
- Make an attempt to reconfigure the printer which helps to restore the connection to the system.
Step 2:Ensure correct port is choose
- In case the driver is using an inappropriate port,then the error occurs. So select the appropriate port for the driver.
- Upgrade the printer firmware which can also help you to solve the HP Officejet 4652 Printer issues. In case the issue continues,move to the next step.
- Try to connect the printer over the network using manual IP address which is one of the easiest methods of connection.
Step 3:Include the second printer device to Windows
- Once setting the manual IP address,including the printer port to Windows which is similar to the new IP address.
- Eliminate the printer’s name from the list of available devices and then install the device using the HP Printing software.
- Place the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer and system near to the range of the router which helps you to attain maximum signal strength.