HP Officejet 4652 Troubleshooting
123 HP OJ4652 Paper jam
Step 1:Eliminate the jammed paper
- With the help of flash light,examine the jammed paper that is reachable y hand from the input tray,output tray,HP 4652 ink cartridge access area.
- If there is any jammed paper in the interior area,try to eradicate it and look for the jammed paper in another area of the HP Officejet 4652 printer.
- Eradicate the jammed paper from the Automatic Document Feeder. Even after removing, the HP Officejet 4652 Troubleshooting error persists ,move to the next step.
Step 2: Examine the carriage movement
- Switch on the printer,elevate the HP 4652 ink cartridge access door until it fixes into place.Halt for the carriage to be inactive.
- Detach the power cable from the printer’s hindside and utilize a flash light to examine whether any objects block the carriage movement.
- In case there are any obstructions,remove it and seal the ink cartridge access door.Now,connect the power cord back to the printer and turn it on.
Step 3:Wipe the page smears
- Make an attempt to clean the page smears with an automated tool which can help you to sort out the paper jam issue.
- Using a clean and dampen cloth,manually wipe the paper feed rollers.the paper feed rollers might be accumulated with dust or other debris.
- In certain cases,paper jam issue can be false too.In such cases,try to reconfigure the printer which can also clear the paper jam issue.
123 HP OJ4652 Network Scanner Connection Issue
Step 1:Reboot all the devices
- Initially,examine whether the issue is printer related issue or scanning related issue.In case the issue is scanned related,move to next step.
- Rebooting the printer and system helps you to retain the lost scan connection and also view the scan connection status.
- Ensure that the network is in proper working condition and the printer is ready for scanning. In case the HP Officejet 4652 Troubleshooting issue persists,move to the next step.
Step 2:Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and rectify the printer related issues automatically.
- You can install the latest driver and software for the printer which can resolve the scan connection issues
- Before installing,uninstall the current HP OJ4652 printer driver which is been used and then install the latest printer driver.
Step 3:Examine Windows Image Acquisition Settings
- In case WIA settings are not enabled,scan jobs cannot be done.So enable WIA settings to perform the scan job.
- Transiently disable the firewall to examine whether the firewall is the reason for the network issue.If not,enable it.
- Try to use other scan app compatible with the printer model and operating system to perform the scan jobs.
HP Officejet 4652 Printer Offline
Step 1:Examine the connectivity
- Make use of HP Print and Scan Doctor to solve the issue by following the on-screen instructions.
- Modify the default driver to installed driver and then examine whether the printer displays”printer offline”message.
- Make an attempt to reconfigure the printer which helps to restore the connection to the system.
Step 2:Ensure correct port is choose
- In case the driver is using an inappropriate port,then the error occurs. So select the appropriate port for the driver.
- Upgrade the printer firmware which can also help you to solve the HP Officejet 4652 Printer issues. In case the issue continues,move to the next step.
- Try to connect the printer over the network using manual IP address which is one of the easiest methods of connection.
Step 3:Include the second printer device to Windows
- Once setting the manual IP address,including the printer port to Windows which is similar to the new IP address.
- Eliminate the printer’s name from the list of available devices and then install the device using the HP Printing software.
- Place the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer and system near to the range of the router which helps you to attain maximum signal strength.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.