HP OfficeJet 5252 troubleshooting
Why is my HP OfficeJet 5252 Not Working
Your printer may not respond sometimes or will not work suddenly due to network dysconnectivity. Read and rectify the issue with our quick steps.
- Check if the network status is connected or disabled.
- If it is disconnected, turn off your printer, computer & router and then turn on again.
- Re-establish the network connection and print a network configuration report to confirm the status.
- Go to Network Settings and check if the printer is offline. If it is offline, enable it to be online.
- Verify if you have enabled few settings in the firewall that blocks the print job from printing.
- Check if a paper has jammed and so your printer stopped printing suddenly.
- Sometimes, a previous uncleared paper jam can also make your printer stuck suddenly.
- You can try the above steps if you intend to face a network issue due to any reason.
why is my HP OfficeJet 5252 printer not printing black ink
This issue might occur when your printer runs out of black ink. Following these steps may help you overcome it and usually print.
- If you are a Windows user, reinstall the driver of your printer.
- Prefer printing with the manufacturer made ink cartridges.
- Check if there are ink smudges on the rear of printouts.
- Analyse if you have changed any print settings; if so, set it to default.
- Estimate the level of ink from the printer’s control panel.
- Replace any dried out, damaged or empty ink cartridges.
- Align the printer and try to print a job to check if the issue reoccurs.
Why is my HP OfficeJet 5252 Printer Scan not Working
If you can produce prints only when you are offline, then the printer might not be connected to network properly. Go through the reasons below and resolve the problem.
- Make sure if the printer driver has installed completely.
- If not, reinstalling it might help.
- Examine if the network connection status is enabled.
- Download and run the diagnostic tool HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Scan using different software application from your computer.
- Reset the device and turn it on after a while.
- You should be able to scan by executing any one of the steps above.
How to solve HP OfficeJet 5252 ERROR CODE 0XD8077900
It could be a network settings error. It’s not that difficult to resolve. Proceed with the instructions below and fix it.
- Shut down your printer and turn on again.
- Sometimes, clicking on the Cancel button when the error has shown, will also rectify the error code.
- After pressing Cancel, tap Setup -> Network Setup -> Advanced Setting -> Deactivate IPv6 and make it 0.
- Now the error should be going off permanently.
- Our user manual contains solutions for error codes thrown by the HP Officejet 5252 printer.
- If you find any on-screen instructions in the mid of the resolution of this problem, do that.
- For further help on Printer error codes, get in touch with our techies.