HP OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridges Install Guidelines
HP Oj5255 supports back, cyan, yellow, and magenta cartridges. Perform the hp officejet 5255 ink cartridges replacement by going with the steps given below.
how to Replace HP OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridge
- Power on your printer and leave it for some time so that it remains idle.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of your Officejet 5255 printer.
- Wait until the carriage goes to its replacement position.
- Push the cartridge that needs to be replaced and pull it out gently.
- The cartridge comes out of the slot. It is advisable to recycle the old cartridge instead of simply discarding it.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packing and pull the orange tab on top.
- This exposes the vents on top. If there is an orange cap at the bottom, twist it to remove it.
- Hold the cartridge using its sides and then insert it into the slot that matches with the color of the cartridge. Make sure a click sound is heard.
How to refill HP OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridge
- Purchase an ink cartridge refill kit from a local retailer or an online store.
- Unpack the kit and place the components aside.
- Take the empty cartridge from the printer.
- Open the seal on top of the cartridge and locate the fill holes on top.
- Take the syringe, pierce the ink bottle, and extract the ink into the syringe.
- Pierce the fill hole on top of the cartridge and inject ink into the cartridge.
- Do this slowly as ink is prone to overflow if done quickly.
- Once you are done refilling the cartridge, seal the hole on top and place the tap carefully.
- Redo the same procedure to refill other cartridges as well.