HP Officejet 5255 wireless setup
The 123.hp.com/oj5255 wireless setup lets you connect your printer and any wireless capable device together.
This lets you perform printing wirelessly.
how to connect HP OfficeJet 5255 printer to wireless
- Gather the network name and password of the router.
- The router’s connection must be stable in order to facilitate a proper wireless connection.
- Tap the Setup icon on the 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard, choose the name of your network from the list of networks and then tap OK.
- If the list does not contain the network name, select Enter New Network Name.
- Key-in the credentials accordingly and perform the on-screen instructions accordingly.
- Type the WEP or WPA key and then select Done.
- A Wireless summary screen will display, select OK to get back to the home screen. The procedure for how to connect wireless setup hp officejet 5255 is complete.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Mobile Printing
Mobile printing lets you connect various devices to the HP Officejet 5255 printer and perform printing. You can link any wireless capable device to your printer and start printing documents from it.
HP OfficeJet 5255 cloudprint setup
Carry out the procedure given below to perform the cloud print setup for your HP Officejet 5255 printer effectively.
- Ascertain that your hp officejet 5255 setup is turned on and in a ready state.
- Open Chrome on your computer and click Mode Settings at the top right of your computer.
- Click Advanced which is at the bottom. Sign in with your Google Account and then perform the setup process.
- Type chrome://devices in the URL bar.
- If your printer is registered under new devices, select Register.
- USB connection doesn’t work with Google Cloud Print.
- You need to detach any USB cables connected to your printer and computer.