HP OfficeJet 5258 wireless setup
HP OfficeJet 5258 is a wireless printer that can be connected to a network source through the HP Wireless Direct, HP Auto Wireless Connect, built-in Wi-Fi feature, and the Bluetooth function.
how to connect HP OfficeJet 5258 printer to wireless
- Make sure to install the network drivers before proceeding further.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer if connected already.
- Turn on your router that is connected to a network source.
- Check the internet connection status and signal strength.
- Turn on the Wireless feature on the HP OfficeJet 5258 printer.
- Wait for a while and the printer displays a list of available networks.
- Tap the desired network with which you want to associate the printer.
- Enable the Wi-Fi option on your computer or laptop.
- Make sure to link it to the same network to which the printer is connected.
- Choose a document or photo to print and start printing wirelessly.
HP OfficeJet 5258 Mobile Printing
The HP OfficeJet 5258 printer embeds dynamic mobile printing functionalities. It supports Android, iOS, and HP Wireless Direct applications. You can print directly from your smartphone or tablet using any one of the above-mentioned application.
HP OfficeJet 5258 cloudprint setup
Set up the Google Cloud Print service on your Chromebook or a mobile device and start to print from the Cloud.
- Bridge the Chromebook with a router connected to a network hub.
- Link your printer to the same router as your Chromebook.
- Launch a browser on the Chromebook and log in using your Gmail account.
- Type chrome://devices in the search bar and press the Enter key.
- Google Cloud Print auto-detects the device that is connected to the network.
- Double-click the New Devices menu and select the Register option.
- Click Manage to see the list of printers associated with Google Cloud Print.
- Confirm the registration on your printer’s control panel by proceeding with the instructions on the screen.