HP Officejet 5600 Driver and Software Installation
123.hp.com/setup 5600 – Windows
- In case the full feature HP Officejet 5600 Driver is not available for the printer, install the built-in printer driver.
- Browse Windows for change device installation and then select the Change device installation settings control panel setting in the list of results.
- On the Device Installation Settings screen,choose the Yes option and then select Save Changes.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wired or Wireless and then make use of Add a Printer Wizard to install the built-in driver.
- Browse Windows for devices,select Devices and printers in the list of available devices.
- Select the Add a printer option. In case the printer’s name displays in the list,choose Next and trail the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- In case the printer’s name is not catalogued,select the Printer I Want isn’t listed->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.
- Choose the port to be used by the printer and then select Next.Select Windows Update and halt for a minute for the printer drivers to update.
- Select HP and the printer’s name in the Printers pane.In case the printer’s name is enlisted,select Next and trail the on-screen prompts.
- In case the printer’s name is not enlisted, select the Find a printer by other options and then proceed to the next step.
- Choose the Add a Printer using TCP/IP address and then select the Next option.
- Choose the Autodetect from the Device type pop-up menu.Enter the printer’s IP address into the search box and then choose the Next option.
- Look for the IP address by printing either the Wireless network Report or Network Configuration Report.
- Halt for a minute for the system to link to the printer and then choose Next to install the printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to accomplish the installation process. In accordance with the printer’s functionality,try to print,scan or copy.
123.hp.com/setup 5600 – Mac
- Install the HP Officejet 5600 Driver and software on the Mac system with the help of Apple Software Update.
- Prior to installing the software,ensure that you switch on the 123.hp.com/oj5600 printer and is linked to the system,you intend to print or scan from.
- Select the Apple menu -> System Preferences.Based on the operating system version,select Print&Fax,Print&Scan or Printers&Scanners.
- Verify whether the printer’s name displays in the list of available devices.In accordance with the printer is listed or not.follow the steps below
- Verify whether the printer’s name displays in the list of available devices.In accordance with the printer is listed or not.follow the steps below.
- In case the printer’s name is enlisted,exclude and include the printer’s name to ratify the communication and ensure that the appropriate driver is used.
- Select the printer’s name,then choose the minus sign to eliminate it from the list of available devices.
- After the elimination,select the plus sign -> Add Printer or Scanner,choose the printer’s name and then move to the next step.
- In case the printer’s name is not enlisted,click on the plus sign->Add Printer and Scanner,select the printer’s name and then proceed to the next step.
- In case the printer’s name is not enlisted in the Add Printer or Scanner window,ascertain that the printer is linked to the Mac via a USB cable.
- Select the Use or Print Using menu, choose the printer’s name.Select Add to include the printer to the list.
- In case you are urged to install the driver, select HP Officejet 5600 Download and Installation accomplish the installation process.
- In case the software is not available screens,select Cancel and then try to manually install the drivers.
- End the System Preferences window. Based on the printer’s functionality, attempt to print, scan or fax.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.