HP Officejet 5600 Driver and Software Installation
123.hp.com/setup 5600 – Windows
- In case the full feature HP Officejet 5600 Driver is not available for the printer, install the built-in printer driver.
- Browse Windows for change device installation and then select the Change device installation settings control panel setting in the list of results.
- On the Device Installation Settings screen,choose the Yes option and then select Save Changes.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wired or Wireless and then make use of Add a Printer Wizard to install the built-in driver.
- Browse Windows for devices,select Devices and printers in the list of available devices.
- Select the Add a printer option. In case the printer’s name displays in the list,choose Next and trail the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- In case the printer’s name is not catalogued,select the Printer I Want isn’t listed->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.
- Choose the port to be used by the printer and then select Next.Select Windows Update and halt for a minute for the printer drivers to update.
- Select HP and the printer’s name in the Printers pane.In case the printer’s name is enlisted,select Next and trail the on-screen prompts.
- In case the printer’s name is not enlisted, select the Find a printer by other options and then proceed to the next step.
- Choose the Add a Printer using TCP/IP address and then select the Next option.
- Choose the Autodetect from the Device type pop-up menu.Enter the printer’s IP address into the search box and then choose the Next option.
- Look for the IP address by printing either the Wireless network Report or Network Configuration Report.
- Halt for a minute for the system to link to the printer and then choose Next to install the printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to accomplish the installation process. In accordance with the printer’s functionality,try to print,scan or copy.
123.hp.com/setup 5600 – Mac
- Install the HP Officejet 5600 Driver and software on the Mac system with the help of Apple Software Update.
- Prior to installing the software,ensure that you switch on the 123.hp.com/oj5600 printer and is linked to the system,you intend to print or scan from.
- Select the Apple menu -> System Preferences.Based on the operating system version,select Print&Fax,Print&Scan or Printers&Scanners.
- Verify whether the printer’s name displays in the list of available devices.In accordance with the printer is listed or not.follow the steps below
- Verify whether the printer’s name displays in the list of available devices.In accordance with the printer is listed or not.follow the steps below.
- In case the printer’s name is enlisted,exclude and include the printer’s name to ratify the communication and ensure that the appropriate driver is used.
- Select the printer’s name,then choose the minus sign to eliminate it from the list of available devices.
- After the elimination,select the plus sign -> Add Printer or Scanner,choose the printer’s name and then move to the next step.
- In case the printer’s name is not enlisted,click on the plus sign->Add Printer and Scanner,select the printer’s name and then proceed to the next step.
- In case the printer’s name is not enlisted in the Add Printer or Scanner window,ascertain that the printer is linked to the Mac via a USB cable.
- Select the Use or Print Using menu, choose the printer’s name.Select Add to include the printer to the list.
- In case you are urged to install the driver, select HP Officejet 5600 Download and Installation accomplish the installation process.
- In case the software is not available screens,select Cancel and then try to manually install the drivers.
- End the System Preferences window. Based on the printer’s functionality, attempt to print, scan or fax.