Easy Setup For 123.hp.com/oj5600
- Easy and Seamless setup process
- Enable Wireless setup for the printer
- Compact and Sleek design fits any corner of the room
- Save your scanned documents in the ODF format
- Scan directly to the email address
- Printer supports mobile printing
- Affordable price for professional purpose
HP Officejet 5600 Printer Functions
123 HP OJ5600 Printer setup
123 HP Officejet 5600 Unboxing Setup Simple Steps
- Eradicate all the packing materials in and around the printer and examine whether the list of contents inside the box as it may vary by country/region.
- Plug in the power cable to the hindmost of the printer and to the system and then switch on the 123 HP Officejet 5600 printer.
- On the printer’s control panel ,customize the preferences.Tap the preferred language ,country/region and date&time. Select Yes to ratify the choice.
- Unlock the input tray door and drag the paper tray extender out.Move the paper width guides to their farthest position.
- Mount the stack of paper into the paper tray with the short edge moving forward and the print side downwards.
- Elevate the ink cartridge access door to install the ink cartridges into their respective slots. After installing, seal the door.
- Printer aligns the ink cartridges and prints an alignment page. Install the printer software after you setup the printer hardware.
- After the installation is completed, add your printer to the network.
123 HP Setup 5600 – Mobile Printing
123 HP Officejet 5600 Driver & Manual Download
Are you in need of installing the printer driver ? Once you have configured the 123.hp.com/oj5600 printer hardware,it is necessary to install the printer driver and software. There are two different methods to download and install the printer driver for the system.Install the driver from the software installation CD.In case the CD is crashed or the files are not able to access,opt for the second method.The second method is to download the printer driver from our website.Make sure that the printer model and operating system version supports the driver.In certain cases,when you upgrade the driver,you will be able to enable the additional features available in the printer.Readmore…
HP OJ5600 Ink cartridge Replacement
- While using the ink cartridges,ensure that the cartridges are XL which yields twice the pages than the normal printouts. Utilize the steps given below to replace the ink cartridges.
- The printer should be switched on.Elevate the top cover of the 123.hp.com/setup 5600 printer. Pause for a minute until the carriage slides to the right side of the printer and is inactive.
- To release the ink cartridge from the carriage, press down the cartridge down and move it out of the carriage.
- Take away the new ink cartridge from the packaging,eliminate the protective tape from it.Install the ink cartridges to their corresponding slots.
- Ensure that you shake the ink cartridges well before it is unpacked from the package.
- Seat the color cartridge on the left side of the carriage and the black cartridge on the right side of the carriage respectively.
- Seal the top cover. Prior to printing, make sure that the ink cartridges are aligned in order to acquire best quality printouts.Readmore….
HP Officejet 5600 Troubleshooting Solutions
When your printer encounters any issue, you will not be able to do any of the functions with the printer. In order to solve the issue, you need to perform certain simple steps to solve all the issue. Utilize our step by step instructions to solve the reoccurring issues in the printer. While solving the issues,make sure that your printer is 100% error-free and you will be able to print,scan and copy from the 123.hp.com/oj5600 printer. In case the issues still exist,connect with our technical team and solve the issue.