HP OfficeJet 6954 Wireless Setup
- Open the All in One remote application on your computer and share this printer.
- Select a document and tap Share.
- Now choose your printer from the list of devices and select Print.
- Connect your printer and device to the same network.
- The printer firmware needs to be up to date.
- Select Settings on the display panel of your computer and choose Wireless Settings.
- Make sure to turn on the Wireless feature and select HP Officejet 6954 wireless setup Wizard.
- Choose the network name from the list and key in the WPS pin when prompted.
How to Connect HP Officejet 6954 Printer to Wireless
- Tap Wireless on the printer’s control panel.
- Now note the credentials of the router.
- Select Connect to a Network and choose the router. Now enter the HP Officejet 6954 wireless setup credentials of the router in the control panel using the keypad.
- Wait for the printer to get connected and start printing.
- If the network is not displayed, tap Enter New network name.
- Now enter the credentials manually and connect to it.