HP Officejet 6962 Mobile Printing
The HP OfficeJet 6962 has dynamic mobile printing capabilities such as printing through HP Smart app, HP ePrint, AirPrint, HP Chrome app, and Google Cloud Print. Setting up the printer to print from a mobile phone can be done quickly with the help of HP Smart app.
HP OfficeJet 6962 AirPrint setup
AirPrint is a mobile application built for Apple devices that operate on iOS version 4.2 and later. It uses the Wireless connection mechanism.
- Place a stack of plain paper on the printer’s paper tray.
- Open the doc or image that you want to print.
- Tap the Share or Menu icon and then the Print option.
- If there is no Share icon available, open the doc in another application.
- Touch the Select Printer option and pick your printer model.
- Sort the pages accordingly and the number of copies to be printed.
- Select the Print icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- The document prints from the HP OfficeJet 6962 printer.
How to Print from iPhone to HP OfficeJet 6962
- Use the printer’s Bluetooth function to print from your iPhone using the Bluetooth option. Place the printer and the iPhone as close as possible.
- Access the printer’s Control Panel menu. Go to the Setup menu and then navigate to the Bluetooth option. Slide the toggle switch on top of the screen to activate it. Likewise, enable the Bluetooth feature on your Apple phone.
- Touch the Scan Nearby Devices option and wait until the list of available devices appears. Tap the one with the name similar to your printer model. Make sure to activate the Make Device Visible option under the Bluetooth Settings.
- If the iPhone prompts to initiate the pairing process, enter the pairing code on the printer’s access panel and tap the OK icon. Make sure you type the pairing code in exact format.
HP OfficeJet 6962 ePrint setup
HP ePrint is a HP Officejet 6962 Mobile Printing software that assists you to print On The Go, provided you have a strong and active internet connection.
- Get the HP OfficeJet 6962 printer’s email address.
- Link the printer and the laptop to a wireless network source.
- Open an existing email application on the laptop or download one.
- Click the Compose icon on the home screen to open a new mail.
- Type the printer’s email address in the To field.
- Fill the email’s subject line with an apt subject.
- Attach a document or photo to the composed email.
- Click Send and the doc is transferred to the printer via email and printed.
HP OfficeJet 6962 cloudprint setup
Requirements to print with Google Cloud Print
- A Google Chromebook or a computer/laptop that operates on Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system.
- Google Chrome browser installed in your computer (latest version).
- An Android device with OS version 4.4 and later.
- An Apple device (iPad, iPhone, or iPod) running with iOS 7 or later.
- A Google Account (with password).
- The printer’s firmware version should be 20150410 or later.
Initialize the Google Cloud Print service from your computer to print from the Cloud.
- Power up your 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer and load a plain paper into the input tray.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- .Bridge the Chromebook with your wireless network, connected to a WAP.
- Associate your printer with the same wireless network as your Chromebook.
- Open a Web browser on your Chromebook and sign in with your Google Account.
- Type chrome://devices in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Google Cloud Print auto-detects the printer that is connected to the same network.
- Expand the New Devices tab and click the Register option.
- Select Register again to confirm the action and the printer prints a confirmation page.
- Go to the Home menu and double-click the My Devices menu.
- Expand Mange to view the printers registered with Google Cloud Print.
- Confirm the registration on your printer’s control panel by following the instructions on-screen.
- A Confirmation page prints and the printer is ready to print with Google Cloud Print.
Make use of your Android device’s Chrome browser to set up your printer with Google Cloud Print.
- Power up your printer and load a plain sheet into the input tray.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are installed into the designated ink slots.
- Bridge the Android device with your wireless router, connected to a WAP.
- Associate your printer with the same wireless network as your Android device.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Search for the Cloud Print app and install the desired plugin.
- Open the application’s Settings menu after the installation completes.
- Type Printing in the search field and select the same from the list displayed.
- Slide the toggle switch to On next to the Cloud Print option.
- Turn off the other print plugins to avoid unnecessary connections.
- Tap Cloud Print > Main Menu and then select the Add Printer option.
- The plugin detects the printers on the wireless network automatically.
- Select the printer you want to merge and tap the OK icon.
- Proceed with the guidelines on the screen and complete the registration on the printer’s LED.
Print from Google Cloud Print
- After setting up the printer with the Google Cloud Print service, you can print from Google Cloud.
- Connect the printer and the computer over a wireless network connection.
- Ensure that the internet connection is active and uninterrupted.
- Go to the Google Cloud on your computer and choose a doc to print.
- Click the Print button/icon and select your printer model from the list.
- Check the printer for the document printed from the Cloud. For more HP Officejet 6962 Mobile Printing information connect with our experts.