HP Officejet 6962 Troubleshooting
HP OfficeJet 6962 Not Copying
HP Officejet 6962 troubleshooting issues with the scanner glass, printer driver, and using unsupported paper types while copying leads to Won’t Copy error.
- Clean the scanner glass to get rid of dust and debris.
- Make sure to use papers that are supported by the printer.
- Get the newest version of the printer driver installed on the computer.
- While setting the number of copies to be printed, ensure that sufficient papers are loaded into the input tray to complete the job.
Why won’t HP OfficeJet 6962 Printer Print
Depleted ink cartridges and improper insertion of the cartridges leads to ink cartridge problem and an error message Printer Won’t Print appears.
- Check the ink levels on both black and color ink cartridges.
- Replace the empty cartridges with new and genuine ones.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the HP OfficeJet 6962 driver.
- Make sure to update the printer driver to the newest version.
- Connect the 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer to a proper network or a USB hub.
Why is my HP OfficeJet 6962 Not Printing Color Ink
HP Officejet 6962 troubleshooting Problems in the tricolor ink cartridge and changes in the print settings under the printer driver leads to doesn’t print in color issue.
- Try cleaning the ink nozzle of the tricolor ink cartridge with a cloth.
- Take the color ink cartridge out of its slot by pushing it downwards.
- Check the ink level and ensure that the level is above the standard marking.
- If the level is low, replace the old cartridge with a new genuine one.
- Make sure to remove the protective tape from the cartridge.
HP OfficeJet 6962 Printhead Problem
- On your Windows device, click the Start icon > Control Panel > Devices and Printers > Programs > Printers.
- Right-click on the printer in which the printhead needs to be replaced.
- Select Properties > Tools > Cleaning > Clean Heads|Clean Cartridges.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the printhead cleaning process.