HP Officejet 7110 Wireless Printer Setup
123 HP OJ7110 Setup – Windows
Step 1:Organize the requirements
- Make a note of the name of the network and password to connect the printer over the HP Officejet 7110 Wireless network.
- Ensure that the system is linked to the wireless network with an Internet access.
- Keep the printer and system near to the router’s range during the 123.hp.com/setup 7110 process in case the printer is wireless enabled.
Step 2: Link to the wireless network
- Make sure that the printer,system and router are turned on and configure the printer and system to the same wireless network.
- Unlink the USB cable that is connected to the printer.Trail the on-screen instructions to convert the USB to wireless network connection.
- Utilize the built-in Wireless Setup Wizard and then index in the name of the network and password to connect the printer to the wireless network.
Step 3: Steps to connect
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/oj7110 printer.On the printer’s control panel,touch Wireless icon.After tapping,the Wireless Summary Screen displays.touch Settings-> Wireless Setup Wizard for connection process.
- It is advisable to use the software installation CD that came with the printer’s packaging to install the printer driver and software. Make use of our website to download and install the printer driver.
- Get directed to our website to index in the printer model number and version of the operating system. Take a glance at the guidelines mentioned on the screen to download and install the printer driver.
123 HP OJ7110 Setup – MAC
Step 1:Assemble the requirements
- Ascertain that you notedown the network and password for linking the printer over the network.
- Connect the system over the wireless network with an active Internet connection,assemble the printer and system nearer during the setup process.
- Make certain that the printer,system and router are powered up and system and printer are connected to the same HP Officejet 7110 Wireless network.
Step 2: Use wireless Setup Wizard for connection
- Index in the name of the network and password for the secure connection and to connect the printer and system to the single network.Switch on the printer. To enable HP OJ7110 Wireless Setup Wizard,select the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Once you have tapped the Wireless icon,select Settings-> Wireless Settings-> Wireless Setup Wizard for Wireless connection.
Step 3: Install the printer software.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/oj7110 printer. Examine whether the printer is connected to the system using USB cable if so, unplug the cable from the printer and then move to our website to download the software.
- Enter the printer model number and operating system version to download the proper full feature driver for the printer. You need to follow the commands mentioned on the screen to move to the downloads page. Choose the Download icon beside the full feature driver or choose Basic Drivers for other driver options to download the software. Take the aid of the instructions mentioned on the screen to install the driver.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.