HP Officejet 8040 Driver and Software Setup
It is mandatory to install the driver and software on Windows and Mac computer to carry out the printer function successful. The latest printer driver and software is available for all the printer models on our website. You can check out and choose the HP Officejet 8040 Driver and software appropriate to your printer model. The latest driver version is also made available from the CD drive which comes with your printer package.
123 HP OJ8040 – Windows
- To avail the printer’s functionality at the best quality, you can install the built- in printer driver.
- To HP Officejet 8040 Download the driver software to automatically, tap on the change device installation settings option on the control panel of the printer, and then click Yes.
- It is necessary to save whatever changes you have done. Then use a USB cable to link the computer and the printer.
- You are provided with the required instructions to accomplish the connection. You can also establish the connection by means of a local network.
- Follow the prompts to install the 123.hp.com/oj8040 printer driver using the Add a printer wizard option. The guidelines on how to download the driver on various versions of Windows are available here.
- When prompted, pick out the connection type you wished to carry out. And include your printer to the print queue.
123 HP OJ8040 – Mac
- Using Apple Software update is one of the best choices to avail and install the HP Officejet 8040 Printer driver and software on Mac.
- This option is available for the mac computers whose operating system version is OS X 10.6 and later. Check the compatibility of the printer and your Mac computer, then make an attempt to connect the printer to the network using the prompts.
- You can opt for connection types as per your requirement. Once it is done, click on the Apple menu, and tap System Preferences.
- You can now set your printer to print or scan as per your wish. Check whether your printer name is in the list of displayed results.
- Tap on the Print Using box, pick your printer name, tap on the Add option. Finish the installation process by clicking on the download and install option.