Officejet 8040 Printer Problems
HP Officejet 8040 Troubleshooting
123 HP OJ8040 Paper Handling Issue
- Paper handling issue might arise while printing multiple copies. In that event, your printer grabs more than a sheet at a time.
- The paper handling is not maintained properly by your printer and the printer functionality fails. To solve this HP Officejet 8040 Troubleshooting issue, scrutinize the condition of the paper, remove it from the feeder, place it again in the tray.
- Check whether you have placed proper paper type corresponds to the print function you wish to perform.
- Make use of damp cloth to clean the paper rollers of your printer. Ensure that the roller is free from paper fiber, dust and other debris.
- Wipe the dust and debris in the duplexer and Clean the Automatic Document Feeder, if your 123.hp.com/oj8040 printer has that option.
123 HP OJ8040 Ink alert or low ink message
- When your printer’s control panel shows an ink alert message, your toner is about to end, and you have to replace it soon.
- To proceed with printing, click on the Ok option from the printer’s control panel.
- Before the toner dries out completely, place an order of a toner from an authentic manufacturer, suitable to your printer model.
- Ink level warnings and indicators are simply to estimate the HP 8040 ink cartridge. When you receive an alert message, arrange for a replacement ink cartridge to avoid printing delays.
- When you are placing an order, you can include the region if needed. Go through the prompts to fix an order successfully.
- Reboot the 123 HP Officejet 8040 printer, and attempt to print. Call us on the provided in our website to have clear idea.
123.hp.com/oj8040 – Carriage & Paper Jam Error
- When your printer encounters carriage jam issue, access the door, clean the carriage, click ok to resume. When the carriage issue occurs in the printer, the carriage gets stuck on either side or in the middle of the printer.
- Reboot the print system, and connecting the printer directly to the wall socket helps you to be free from the carriage jam issue. When your printer’s control panel provides you paper jam alert message, power off the printer and eliminate the stuck paper in the loading tray.
- Check whether paper jam is present in the rear of the printer. If so, follow the prompts and resolve it. Remove the paper stack from the tray, reboot the system, try printing a test page to check whether the HP Officejet 8040 Printer Problem is resolved.