Download HP Officejet 8702 Driver and Manual
The HP Officejet 8702 printer supports both basic and full feature drivers. Use the installation disc accompanied by the printer to install the printer’s basic driver package. Install HP Officejet 8702 driver by following a guided procedure. If the CD is not present, you can download the driver files using the download link provided on our site. After installing the basic drivers, you can perform print, copy, scan, and fax functions from the HP Officejet 8702 printer.
How to Download HP OfficeJet 8702 Driver
The HP Officejet 8702 printer drivers and software can be downloaded from our website for free.
- Find the driver download icon or link on this site and click it.
- Wait for a while and the browser redirects you to the Downloads page.
- Click the Reload icon on top if the browser does not redirect automatically.
- A list containing the printer drivers pops up on the Downloads screen.
- Go through the list and find the latest release of the setup file.
- Single-click the Download icon next to the chosen HP Officejet 8702 Driver file.
- Select a root folder for the file to be saved and click OK.
- Halt until the setup file downloads and saves to the desired folder.
For Your Information – .exe setup file is for Windows & .dmg file is for Mac.
How to Install HP OfficeJet 8702 Driver
- Go to the root folder on your laptop in which the file is saved.
- Double-click the setup file with .exe or .dmg extension.
- Click the Yes icon on the Installation pop-up window.
- Select the check-box titled I accept the User Agreements and continue further.
- Perform the installation by proceeding with the on-screen directions.
- Select the Yes icon whenever a Confirmation window pops up.
- Set the type of connection to link the printer to your network.
- Initiate a print or copy job on the 123.hp.com/oj8702 printer and start printing.