HP Officejet Pro 3610 Driver
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 3610 is an All-in-one monochrome printer and it can print, scan and copy documents.
- The driver is available for all OS types and versions.
- There are two types of driver available: basic driver and full-featured driver.
- You can use the link given in the site and download the most recent version of the software appropriate for your printer.
- After downloading the complete software, refer to the direction on-screen to install the setup file.
- On completing the installation procedure, you can use the printer features to its maximum level.
- You can download additional printer software and updates for the previously installed software.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Manual
- The user guide also called Help will be loaded into your computer when you install the recommended software in your computer.
- The manual has information regarding troubleshooting information, specifications and links to online.
- If your 123.hp.com/ojpro3610 printer comes along with the CD, then load it into your computer.
- Navigate the files and find Read me file.
- The file contains updated information regarding setting up and using the HP printer.
How to download HP Officejet Pro 3610 driver
- If you are using Internet Explorer, then use the following steps.
- Verify that the USB cable is disconnected from the computer.
- Click Download and click Run when the new pop-up window appears.
- The speed of the internet determines the time taken to transfer the file.
- Click Yes when a User Account Control window appears and follow on-screen directions.
- The Firefox browser also got the same procedure but, you need to save the file. Click Download and Click Save when a new window pops-up.
- Double-click on the recent file downloaded, to open the software.
- Click OK when the screen pops “Open Executable File?”.
- When the ‘User Account Control’ window appears, confirm the setup and click Yes. Follow the instruction displayed on-screen.
- The download is complete and you can begin the installation.
- The above procedure can be applied while downloading from the official site. It is advised to download the full-featured software to use the printer to the maximum.
- You can also make use of our website to download the driver in a single click.
How to install the HP Officejet Pro 3610 driver?
- Make use of the installation CD supplied along with the printer, mount it into the computer’s disc.
- Run the setup files and follow the prompts displayed until the installation process is complete.
- Prefer downloading the driver online. Open the Downloads folder to locate the setup file for your OS.
- You can start installation by double-clicking the respective file.
- When the display Accept the terms&condition of the installer and click Next to continue.
- Prefer the language, region, etc., and proceed further.
- Choose the connection type, click either the USB or Network option.
- You can now connect the HP OJ Pro printer to the computer.
- Your computer will now detect the printer and connect with it.
- Print a test page and verify the connections.