Officejet Pro 3610 Ink Cartridge
HP Officejet Pro 3610 ink cartridge
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 3610 printer uses HP 960 black ink cartridges.
- It is a monochrome printer and thus supports only black ink cartridges.
- The printer includes SETUP ink cartridges in the package.
- You cannot purchase these cartridges outside as it is the supply ink for first-time printer setup.
- They are explicitly designed for initializing the printer and to calibrate ink levels.
- Once the SETUP cartridges are drained out, you can purchase a new genuine cartridge from any authorized HP retailers.
- You can also register your printer in HP Instant Ink for getting deliverables on time.
- You don’t need to change cartridges, and rather you can refill them too.
You can also opt for the Bluetooth connection using the Bluetooth feature on the printer. Keep the printer and the laptop as close as possible and start pairing.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Purchase the HP genuine cartridge from the HP Store.
- Open the cartridge access door of your HP OfficeJet Pro 3610 printer.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the package.
- Open the access door and gently move the carriage to the right.
- Be patient until the carriage stops moving and becomes immobile.
- Insert the cartridges into its slot.
- Give it a mild push so that it gets locked into its slot.
- While you insert, make sure you do not touch the electrical contacts with bare hands.
- You can register your printer to HP Instant Ink program to get ink delivered before its get drained completely.
- Load the input tray of the HP printer with a fresh stack of paper.
- Line up the ink cartridges to begin.
- You have to wait until the alignment page prints.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Press the Power button of the HP OfficeJet Pro 3610 printer.
- Open the access door of the cartridge and remove the empty cartridges from the slot.
- Unpack the new cartridges from its pack and insert into its slot.
- Do not have direct contact with the circuit part of the cartridge.
- Push the cartridge gently and lock it into its slot.
- Close the access door. Print a calibration page so that the print head gets aligned.
- The old cartridges can be sent back to HP’s recycling program.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 ink cartridge Refill
- Power up the HP OfficeJet Pro 3610 printer, and wait till it becomes quiet.
- Elevate the cartridge access door using the handles on both sides of the printer. Don’t proceed until the carriage starts moving.
- Lightly press the ink cartridge to be refiled, and remove it from the slot.
- Have the ink bottle, a syringe, a needle and issues ready.
- Run a needle across the label below the cartridge to find the refill holes.
- You have to pierce the holes now using a needle.
- Stuff the syringe with ink and inject the ink into the cartridge via the holes.
- Clean the area around the holes using a neat tissue.
- Gently seal the holes quickly using a sealing tape.
- Reinsert the cartridges, and draw the access door down.
- Align the ink cartridges by doing a test print.