HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 wireless setup
- Get ready for the installation by gathering the network name, password of the router.
- Before performing the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 wireless setup process, make sure to disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables that are connected to the printer.
- Your printer computer and router need to be turned on a placed close to each other.
- Go to Utilities on your computer and select Printer Setup & Software.
- Select Connect a new printer and perform the prompts accordingly.
- Select the Application icon on the HP Utility toolbar.
- Double-click HP Setup Assistant and carry forward the on-screen instructions.
- Now press and hold the Wireless button on the control panel of the printer.
- Connect the computer to the router.
- A blinking wireless light confirms the setup.
How to connect HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Printer to Wireless
- Go to the printer and press the Wireless button.
- Now go to your computer and perform the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 wireless setup process as stated in the previous topic.
- USB or Ethernet cables must not be connected to your computer as it can lead to connectivity issues.
- Once the printer gets connected, the Wireless light starts blinking.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 USB Cable Connection
- Run the HP Easy Start on your computer.
- The software will ask you to select a connection type.
- Choose USB and wait until the installer prompts you to establish the connection.
- When prompted, link the end with a trident symbol to the computer’s USB port.
- Connect the square end to the printer’s rear.
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer gets added to your computer’s list of devices.