HP Officejet Pro 6960 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer is in proper working condition but at once the issue begins to pop-up. You get frustrated with the printer. These issues are not long-lasting, we provide certain simple steps to solve the issue. Go through the issues and its simple steps given below to resolve the HP Officejet Pro 6960 Troubleshooting issue.
123 HP OJPro6960 Paper Jam
Step 1:Take away the jammed paper from printer
- Drag out the input tray and look for any jammed paper that is present in the interior of the tray.If any,eliminate it.
- It is advisable to use a flash light to examine whether there is any jammed paper in the ink cartridge area.In case exists,discard them.
- Take away the jammed paper from the automatic document feeder. If the HP OJPro6960 Printer issues persists, continue to the next step.
Step 2:Cleanse the paper feed rollers
- Ascertain that the carriage slides freely throughout the printer region.If the carriage does not move,discard the obstructions that block the carriage movement.
- Using a moisten and clean cloth,wipe the duplexing rollers,Automatic Document Feeder rollers and the ink cartridge rollers to avoid the paper jam issue.
Step 3:Reconfigure the printer
- Power up the Officejet Pro 6960 printer.Halt for a while until the printer is inactive.
- Detach the power cable from the printer’s rear and from the electrical socket.Pause for a second.
- Connect the power cable to the printer’s hindmost and to the power socket and then turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer.
123 HP OJPro6960 Ink Cartridge Issue
Step 1 : Reinsert the ink cartridge
- To avoid the ink cartridge problem,ascertain that the ink cartridges are inserted properly into their respective slots.
- Press the power button to switch off the HP Officejet Pro 6960 printer.Verify whether there is any issue with the HP 6960 ink cartridge.
- Remove and reset the ink cartridges to their corresponding slots and make sure that they are firmly placed into their slots.
Step 2 : Wipe the electrical contacts of the ink cartridge
- Verify any dust or dirt are accumulated in the cartridge contacts of the ink cartridge.
- In order to wipe the dirt in the electrical contacts of the ink cartridge,use the moisten and clean cloth.
- Seat the ink cartridges into their respective slots using the instructions.For more queries,ring us back to the toll-free.
Step 3: Restart the printer
- Reboot the HP Officejet Pro 6960 printer to maintain the printer’s functionality.
- To reboot the printer,primarily,power off the printer,halt for a minute and then turn on it again.
- Permit the printer to print the test page to know whether the issue has solved .If so,end the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 troubleshooting steps.
HP OJPRO6960 Printing Issues
- In case there are smears of ink in the printouts,utilize an automated tool to clean the Page Smears.Examine the print settings and also estimated ink levels for solving the printing issues.
- To align the print head,move to the setting icon,tap Printer maintenance->Align Print head->Continue. In case the print head is clogged,it is necessary to wipe the print head to retain the print quality.
- Try to print a Print Quality Diagnostic Page to examine the printer’s hardware functionality.