HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver
The basic driver of the officejet pro 6968 printer supports the basic printer functions such as printing, scanning, faxing, and copying. The full feature driver not only supports the basic printing operations but also lets you gain access to different editing features of the printer. Get the HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver downloaded from this site or use the installation CD that came in the printer box.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Manual
The HP Officejet pro 6968 printer manual is a document that contains information about the printer. It also provides information to perform the setup, warranty terms & conditions, solutions to perform troubleshooting, etc. You can get the updated version of the driver from this site or the manufacturer’s site.
HP Ojpro 6968 Driver Download for Windows
- Locate the Driver installation disc in the shipment box.
- Place the disc into your computer’s disc drive.
- Wait for it to load and the Autorun window to display. Choose the installer file to begin the setup.
- If the driver on the CD is not up to date or your computer doesn’t have a disc drive, get it from this site.
- Choose the Driver for Windows button.
- The driver gets downloaded to your computer.
- Click on the .exe file in the Downloads location and install the driver.
- Perform the prompts accordingly to commence the driver installation.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Download for Mac
- Get a printer driver that is compatible by choosing the Driver for Mac button which is on this site.
- The installer file gets downloaded to your computer.
- The speed of the internet connection determines the time to download the driver.
- If the process takes a lot of time, contact your internet service provider for support.
- Visit the Downloads location on your Mac once the download is proper.
- Choose the file with a .dmg extension to begin the installation process.
- Carry forward the steps given by the installer to commence the installation process.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Installation
After downloading the 123.hp.com/dj2624 printer driver, go through the steps below to learn how to install the HP DeskJet 2624 printer driver.
- Locate the driver installation disc in the printer box and take it out.
- Place the CD into the disc drive and commence the printer setup.
- If the system doesn’t have a disc drive, use a flash drive to copy the contents of the drive and proceed with the installation.
- Else, you can download the driver either from this site or the manufacturer’s site.
- Begin the installation and perform the prompts in the window.
- Now select the desired connection type in the Choose a connection type window.
- Choose either USB or Wireless.
- Once the HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver installation is complete, add the printer to your device from Settings.