HP Officejet Pro 6968 Mobile Printing Setup
HP officejet Pro 6968 eprint Setup
ePrint is a feature that lets you print a document from your computer by just emailing it to your printer.
- Ascertain to download and install the full feature driver for your printer model on your computer.
- Your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer and computer need to be linked to the same network.
- Tap the HP ePrint button and select Setup.
- Perform the on-screen instructions and switch on Web Services.
- Enable this service and Select Print or Print Info.
- Locate the ePrint email address of your printer on this window and commence the setup.
- Open an email client on your computer. Click Create new mail and type the printer’s email address that you have noted in the To: field.
- Enter a subject in the respective field and attach the photo or document to email and then select Send. The printer now starts printing.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Airprint
Apple’s AirPrint software lets you print documents or photos from your iPhone or iPad using your Officejet 6968 printer.
- Ascertain that your Officejet pro 6968 printer and computer are linked to the same network.
- Make sure the latest version of AirPrint is installed on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the file you desire to print and select the Share icon.
- Choose Print to open Printer options and then choose Select Printer.
- Now select your printer from the list of devices.
- Select the Paper type, Number of copies, and other required credentials.
- Now select Print and the printer prints the file.
HP Officejet pro 6968 Wireless Direct Printing
Wireless direct or Wi-Fi direct is a popular feature which helps you perform printing from any location. All you need is a wireless capable device.
- The HP Officejet pro 6968 printer supports the Wireless Direct feature.
- Tap the Wireless Direct icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Enable the feature by switching the button to on.
- Turn on the HP Wireless direct feature from the printer’s control panel.
- Now the HP Wireless Direct Name gets displayed, note it down, and tap OK.
- Choose security options if required and perform the instructions.
- Select the Wi-Fi icon on your mobile and search for Wireless networks.
- Choose the network with the printer’s model name that is displayed.
- You can now start printing easily.