HP Officejet pro 6968 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet pro 6968 Wireless Setup lets you perform printing flawlessly. The wireless setup requires you to connect both your printer and computer to the same wireless network. This printer lets you connect multiple devices to it and perform printing. The setup process is simple; you need to make sure that you are linked to the same wireless network as that of your printer.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 6968 to Wireless
- Ascertain to place your printer close to a wireless network.
- This will help you to link your printer easily and get a strong signal.
- A strong signal lets you print effectively.
- Register the network name and password of your router.
- Select the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and make sure to turn on the Wi-Fi feature of the printer.
- Select Connect to Network and then wait for the printer to detect the list of networks and display the same.
- Choose your network name and the key in the password of the router.
- Now to connection is established. Make sure to link your computer to the same wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wifi Setup
- Ascertain that you wireless printer is turned on and linked to a wireless network.
- Connect to a nearby wireless network in order to use the printer and perform printing effectively.
- Navigate to setup and select it.
- Choose Network -> Wireless Setup Wizard.
- This will search for the list of wireless routers that are in range.
- Choose your network from the range and key in the WEP or WPA pass phrase for the network and then select Done.
- Tap OK to confirm the settings, select OK to print the wireless report.
- This report contains information about the wireless settings of your printer which includes its IP address and other credentials.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 6968 to Mac
- You need to download and install the printer driver for your Mac computer.
- The printer driver is present inside the package.
- Get the printer driver copied from the CD to your flash drive.
- Insert the USB into your Mac computer’s USB port and run the installation process.
- If the driver on the CD is corrupt or outdated, You can get the latest version of the driver from this site or the manufacturer.
- Once you have installed the driver, choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Select Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners depending on the operating system version of your computer.
- If your printer isn’t listed, click the plus sign to select your printer from the list of devices.
How to connect to HP Officejet Pro 6968 to computer
Connecting your HP Officejet pro 6968 printer to the computer is a simple. You can do it either via wired or wireless.
- Carry forward the steps given below to proceed with the wired setup.
- Run the driver installation in order to commence the printer setup.
- While installing the HP Easy Start application, you will be prompted to choose a connection type.
- Select USB, take the USB cable that came in the printer package, unwind it and keep it ready.
- The installer window will prompt you to establish the USB connection.
- Now attach the square end of the USB cable to the rear of the printer.
- Connect the end with a trident symbol to your computer’s USB port.
- The connection will complete, tap OK on the printer’s display panel and a test page will get printed. This confirms the connection.