HP Officejet Pro 6970 Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/ojpro6970 Printhead Problem
Step 1:Reconfigure the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer
- Use compatible cartridges for the printer to avoid facing any quality issue.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer,unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear and the electrical socket.
- Halt for a second,attach the power cable to the printer’s hindmost and to the power socket and then turn on it.
Step 2:Take away the ink cartridges
- Take away the ink cartridges and examine the error message for identifying the issue.
- Double-click the printer icon and double-click the Set Preferences option.
- Once the ink cartridge is removed,examine the ink cartridge which causes the HP OJPro 6970 Printer issue.
- After examining the ink cartridges,install the ink cartridges into their respective slots .
Step 3:Wipe the ink cartridges slots
- Wiping the ink cartridge contacts and slots using a moisten and clean cloth.Ensure that you do not smear the ink on the ink cartridge.
- In case the printer’s firmware is not in the current version.Download the latest firmware from the website and then install it.
- In case the issue still exists,call our professional experts to solve the HP Officejet Pro 6970 Troubleshooting issue caused by the ink cartridges.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer Offline
Step 1: Examine the connection status
- Look whether the USB cable is firmly connected to the network which may be cause for network failure.
- After examining,reboot the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer to re-customize all the printer options .
- Once the printer is restarted,examine whether the printer offline problem is solved. If not,continue with the next step.
Step 2: Clear jammed paper from the automatic document feeder
- Examine whether many printer names are displayed,in case exhibited delete all the printer names except the printer that is currently-in-use.
- Choose the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer as default printer.Eliminate and include the printer name to solve the printer offline issue.
- Eliminate the printer name by clicking on the minus sign and include the printer name by pressing the plus sign.
Step 3:Restart the printer
- Press the power button to turn off the printer,halt for a minute and then switch on it.
- Perform all the necessary settings and then try to print the test page again for the printer’s hardware functionality.
- In case the flaws persist,Call to our toll-free 1-888-224-4280 regarding the issue and get instant solutions.
Black HP 6970 Ink Not Printing
Step 1:Examine the estimated ink levels
- Use authentic ink cartridges to avoid the printing issues.
- Examine the estimated ink level, in case the ink cartridges are low or empty,substitute with new ink cartridge for the printer.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their corresponding slots and then smoothly press the ink cartridge down until it fixes into place.
Step 2: Ensure that the ink cartridges are seated properly
- Verify the vents on the top of the ink cartridge.In case they are dried out ,the ink cartridges might not function properly.
- In case the vent is dried out,make use a straight pin to smoothly eliminate the excessive ink from the vent.
- Never leave the ink cartridges in open air for more than 30 minutes to prevent the print quality issues.
Step 3:Wipe the printhead
- Wipe the printhead to restore the print quality .Make use of an automated tool from the control panel of the printer to wipe the printhead.
- From the printer’s control panel, tap Setup->Printer Maintenance->Clean Printhead->Continue.
- After test page prints,in case the print quality is not satisfactory ,tap Clean again. In case print quality is satisfactory,end HP Officejet Pro 6970 Troubleshooting.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.