HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless Printer Setup
Make your setup process for the printer over a HP Officejet Pro 6970 wireless network easy with our steps. There are separate methods to connect the 123 HP printer over a network for Windows and Mac operating system. Look for the steps below and then attempt to connect the printer.
123 HP Setup 6970 Windows
- Organize the network name,password and then switch on the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer,system and router.Select the mode of connection as Wireless,if urges.
- Link the printer and system to a single wireless network.Place the system and printer within the router’s range at the time of setup procedure.
- On the printer’s control panel,touch on the Dashboard and tap on the Wireless icon.
- On the Settings icon,Tap Wireless Settings->Wireless Setup Wizard.Select the network name from the list of available devices and then press OK.
- In case the network name is not catalogued,tap Enter New Network name and trail the instructions mentioned on the screen to type the network name.
- Key in the password,in case instructed and then press Done.On the Summary screen,Tap OK to revert to the home screen.
- You need to 123 hp download and install the latest version of the 123 HP 6970 printer driver and software from our website,in case the setup fails.
- Once downloaded ,access the Download file with.exe extension to begin the software installation.
- Include the printer’s name to the list of available printers by clicking on the Add option.
- Revert to the browser to finish the printer registration and activation process.
123 HP Setup 6970 Mac
- Collect the name of the network and password for configuring the printer over a wireless network.
- Ensure that you switch on the router,system and HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
- While connecting to the printer and system to a single wireless network you need an active Internet connection.
- For strong signal strength,place the computer and system within the range of the router.
- For connecting with the HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless Setup Wizard,navigate to the Dashboard and then tap on the Wireless icon.
- Access the Setup icon and then tap on the Wireless settings and then tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the network name in the list of available networks and then tap on the OK icon.
- If the network name is not catalogued,key in the network name by touching the Enter New Network name .
- Type the network password,if urges and then tap on the Done icon.On the Wireless Summary screen,press OK to go back to the home screen.
- In case the setup process fails,download and install the latest 123.hp.com printer driver and software from our website.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.