HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless Printer Setup
Make your setup process for the printer over a HP Officejet Pro 6970 wireless network easy with our steps. There are separate methods to connect the 123 HP printer over a network for Windows and Mac operating system. Look for the steps below and then attempt to connect the printer.
123 HP Setup 6970 Windows
- Organize the network name,password and then switch on the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer,system and router.Select the mode of connection as Wireless,if urges.
- Link the printer and system to a single wireless network.Place the system and printer within the router’s range at the time of setup procedure.
- On the printer’s control panel,touch on the Dashboard and tap on the Wireless icon.
- On the Settings icon,Tap Wireless Settings->Wireless Setup Wizard.Select the network name from the list of available devices and then press OK.
- In case the network name is not catalogued,tap Enter New Network name and trail the instructions mentioned on the screen to type the network name.
- Key in the password,in case instructed and then press Done.On the Summary screen,Tap OK to revert to the home screen.
- You need to 123 hp download and install the latest version of the 123 HP 6970 printer driver and software from our website,in case the setup fails.
- Once downloaded ,access the Download file with.exe extension to begin the software installation.
- Include the printer’s name to the list of available printers by clicking on the Add option.
- Revert to the browser to finish the printer registration and activation process.
123 HP Setup 6970 Mac
- Collect the name of the network and password for configuring the printer over a wireless network.
- Ensure that you switch on the router,system and HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
- While connecting to the printer and system to a single wireless network you need an active Internet connection.
- For strong signal strength,place the computer and system within the range of the router.
- For connecting with the HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless Setup Wizard,navigate to the Dashboard and then tap on the Wireless icon.
- Access the Setup icon and then tap on the Wireless settings and then tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the network name in the list of available networks and then tap on the OK icon.
- If the network name is not catalogued,key in the network name by touching the Enter New Network name .
- Type the network password,if urges and then tap on the Done icon.On the Wireless Summary screen,press OK to go back to the home screen.
- In case the setup process fails,download and install the latest 123.hp.com printer driver and software from our website.