- Supports Windows operating system.
- Print your documents on-the-go using the mobile apps.
- Enjoy printing,scanning,faxing and copying from a single device.
- Save your paper and time using Automatic Duplex printing
- Automatic Scan on both sides of pages rather than flipping the pages.
- Make scanning process easier with duplex scan
- Supports Mac operating system.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Mobile Printing
123 HP Ojpro 6970 Printer Setup
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Unboxing Setup Simple Steps
- Examine the contents in the box as it may vary by country/region.
- Plug in the power cable from the printer and from the system.
- Install the genuine cartridges into its slot for best quality printing.
- Set the preferences on the control panel of the printer.
- Wait for the carriage and cartridges alignment
- Install the updated version of the printer driver and software.
Setup 6970 Driver & Manual Download
Make your driver downloading process very simple task with our manual.Install the current driver and software for the printer which should be compatible with Officejet Pro 6970 Printer and the version of the operating system being currently used.With driver installation,avail all the latest features that are inbuilt in your printer. Aren’t you worried how to install the driver?Click on Read more to go through the steps..Readmore…
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless setup
Do you think setting up the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer for wireless connection is a difficult task? No,it is a simple task with our user manuals.You have several methods to configure the printer for wireless connection but utilize the method which is supported by the printer model and Windows operating system.
One of the advantages of connecting the printer over the wireless network is to avoid the USB cables which makes the connection a mess. While connecting, place the printer and computer within the router’s range for strong signal strength. For a secure connection,you are required to key in the network name and password.
HP 6970 Ink Cartridge
- To install the HP Officejet Pro 6970 ink cartridges for your printer,it is advisable to use standard ink cartridges to avoid issues with the ink cartridge. Enroll your printer for Instant Ink advantage to save 50% of your ink. Using the XL cartridge,produce double the normal pages of printouts with excellent performance,higher page yields and outstanding results. While printing with these ink cartridges,utilize the costly reprints , non-stop performance and standard printouts without any smears of ink in the printouts. Here,we provide you simple steps to install the ink cartridges for the first time.
- Tug out the tray extender to place the plain sheets of paper into the input tray with the short edge moving inside and with the print side down. Modify the paper width guides for proper alignment.
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer and lift the front access door.Ensure that the carriage moves freely in the interior of the printer. Refrain from proceedings until the carriage in inactive prior to continuing.
- Take out the ink cartridge from the packaging.Be cautious while touching the black cartridge on the ink cartridge. Smoothly eliminate the plastic tape from the HP 6970 ink cartridges.
- Clutch the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing the printer and then install the ink cartridges into its appropriate slot. Glide the ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into its empty slot.
- Shove the ink cartridges until it fixes into place. Seal the front access door and wait until the printer prints the alignment page to maintain the best print quality.
123.hp.com/setup 6970 Printer Function
123 HP OJP6970 Troubleshooting
OJP6970 Printer Offline
Printer offline is an often issue that is encountered by your 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer. Sometimes, the printer may show false offline message which can be resolved by resetting the printer.
OJP6970 Printhead Problem
Printhead damage is a critical issue that cannot be resolved immediately. But you can maintain the printhead by following the tips provided on our website.
OJP6970 Blank Ink Not Printing
When your black ink cartridge falls on low ink, then the printer may not print the black ink. Click on readmore to know how to print on grey scale mode in such cases.Read more…