HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver
You can download the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 driver for both Windows and Mac operating systems. Locate the driver download link or button titled Windows Driver Download or Mac Driver Download (depending on the operating system currently installed on your computer). Click the link and wait for a few seconds. The full feature driver package downloads on your computer.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Manual
Click the Manual Download button and wait until the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 printer manual downloads on your computer. Refer to the downloaded manual to learn about the printer’s specifications, setup & installation instructions, warranty information, and guidelines to resolve various printer problems. A hardcopy of the manual is also accompanied by the 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer.
Related Search – Follow Below Links
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver Download
- Load the driver setup disk accompanied by the printer into the DVD drive.
- Open the folder comprising the drivers for your current OS version.
- Select the driver with the apt extension (Windows-.exe/Mac-.dmg).
- Single-click on it and select the Run option from the drop-down tab.
- Continue with the on-screen directions to complete the installation.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver Installation
- The HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer driver for your Mac can be downloaded from this site.
- Select the Driver for Mac button and commence the download process.
- The installer file saves to the Downloads folder of your Mac.
- Double click on the .dmg file and the installation begins.
- Once the installation is complete, you can conduct printing operations from your Mac itself.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver Installation without CD
- After downloading the appropriate driver, locate it on the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the located driver and click Yes on the confirmation window.
- Choose the root path for the source files to be extracted and saved.
- Wait until the HP Officejet pro 6978 Driver installation process reaches the final stage.
- Click the User Agreements check-box and then click OK.