HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Scan Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 is a multipurpose printer for home and small workgroups. This printer has a built-in flatbed scanner, which enables you to perform the scanning or copying process. You can also utilize the automatic document feeder for scanning multi-page documents. Suppose, you want to scan from your computer, you need to install the respective printer driver on your device. This driver will help you to scan directly from your computer. So, if you are looking out to perform the HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 scan setup, just follow the below instructions carefully.
Table Of Contents
- Start Scanning Directly From Your Computer
- Scan Using the HP OJP7720 Scan and Capture App
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Scan to email
Start Scanning Directly From Your Computer
Enable Scan To Computer For Windows
- Before scanning, you need to check that you have completely installed the printer software on your computer.
- Ensure to turn on your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer and connect it to your computer using a wireless or USB connection.
- On your computer, launch the HP printer software.
- Go for the Print, Scan & Fax option at the top of the window.
- Make a click on the Scan option.
- Navigate to the option Manage Scan to Computer and select it.
- Click the Enable button.
- Now, you can conveniently start the HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 scanning process from your computer.
Start Scanning A Document Or Photo For Windows
- First, lift the scanner lid and load the document with the scan side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Otherwise, use the automatic document feeder to place the document on your printer.
- Now, go to the Start menu on your computer’s main screen and navigate to the HP software.
- At the top of the window, pick the option Print, Scan & fax.
- Next, go to the Scan tab on top of the screen.
- Choose the Scan a Document or Photo option from the list.
- Pick the type of scan you want to perform and click the Scan button.
- Now, the document will start to scan on your printer.
Scan Using The HP OJP7720 Scan And Capture App
- Confirm that your printer is turned on.
- Ensure to load the plain paper into the input tray and confirms that the ink cartridges are installed properly on your printer.
- You have to download the Scan and Capture app on your computer.
- Make sure to connect your HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer and computer to the same network.
- Next, load the document with the scan side facing down on the scanner glass.
- You can also utilize the automatic document feeder to load the document.
- Now, launch the Scan and Capture application on your computer.
- Click on the Menu icon and go to the Settings option.
- Pick the Select Device option under the sub-menu.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer model from the device list displayed on the screen.
- Select Document Scan Options or Photo Scan Options.
- Make necessary changes under the Scan Settings menu.
- Right-click the empty space on the Settings page.
- Select the Capture Documents or Capture Photos option from the drop-down menu.
- Once the scan process is completed, click the Save icon to save the file to a folder.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Scan To Email
- First, you have to set up your email account with the pre-installed Mail app on your computer.
- Launch the HP Smart app on your computer and select the Scan option.
- Choose the Scanner tab.
- Now, load the document with the scan side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Otherwise, place the original with the scan side facing up in the automatic document feeder.
- Go to the Source field and choose where you have loaded the document on your HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer.
- To scan on both sides of the paper, make a tick mark in the 2-Sided checkbox.
- Navigate to the Advanced Presets field and choose the respective option from the drop-down list.
- Now, click the Page size field and select the paper size you are using to scan.
- Once completed with all the scan settings, click the Scan button at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Change other scan settings if it is necessary.
- Click the Mail button.
- Now, input the email address in the To field and click Send.
The Bottom Line
Well, here, we have discussed in detail about performing the HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 scan setup. So, by implementing the above instructions, you can complete the scanning process, such as scan from your computer, scanning using HP Scan and Capture app, and scanning to email. To get help from our technical experts, use the Click to call button on this page.