HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Scan Setup
Link the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer to a reliable wall power source and power it up. Activate your wireless router that is linked to a network source.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the computer that you are using.
- Keep the document to be scanned on the scanner glass with the print side facing down.
- Tap the HP Officejet Pro 7720 Scan icon on the printer’s control panel and the document scans from the HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer.
Scan Using the HP OJP7720 Scan and Capture App
- Press the HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 printer’s Power button to turn it on.
- Load an empty paper into the printer’s input tray.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Place the file you want to scan on the flatbed scanner.
- You can also load it in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Launch the HP Officejet Pro 7720 Scan and Capture application on your computer.
- Click the Menu icon and expand the Settings sub-menu.
- Pick the Select Device option under the sub-menu.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer model from the list displayed on the screen.
- Click Document Scan Options or Photo Scan Options.
- Make necessary changes under the Scan Settings menu.
- Right-click the empty space on the Settings menu page.
- Select the Capture Documents/Photos option from the drop-down menu.
- The scan completes and the doc displays on the computer’s screen.
- Click the Save icon to save the file to a folder.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Scan to email
- Go to the Control Panel settings using the HP Envy 7155 printer’s access panel.
- Scroll to the Applications menu and tap the Scan to Email option.
- Use your printer’s mail id to transfer the scanned documents directly.
- Wake your Apple computer and click the Apple icon on the taskbar.
- Pick the System Preferences menu from the drop-down menu.
- Open Finder and click the Go option on top of the screen.
- Double-click the Image Capture option on the next screen.
- Alter the Scan settings under the Scanner Settings tab and click Scan.